Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
I completed probably the easiest parkour course made. Despite it being easy, there is still room for improvement. I recommend when viewing the replay to use the shader "Darkness01.inc". What do you guys think.

Noice, you did better than your description hinted at. I for one am terrible at parkour but I rarely parkour soooo
I'm more of a kick the guy til he stops moving kind of person
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Yes, in life you will most likely submit the same application to multiple different job placements. However, this is not real life. I have no problem with using the same information in an application as long as you reword it. Though, I don't like it when people post an application to two different clans at the same time. I know that in real life, you might wait to get multiple university offers, but in Toribash, it is a sign of respect and patience to be able to submit an application, wait for feedback, and then apply to another clan. Applicants should wait until they receive feedback from one clan before applying to the next, as this shows more dedication to one clan, rather than choosing from multiple offers. It's a no from me for both of these applications.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I can leave my clan
-----
i can leave my clan.
Last edited by M0nSteR57; May 18, 2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leave it, then apply. Wait a few weeks though, we don't want people hopping from clan to clan on their way to us.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by M0nSteR57 View Post
I can leave my clan
-----
i can leave my clan.

You probely won't get in our clan...
I never forget.
Originally Posted by M0nSteR57 View Post
I can leave my clan
-----
i can leave my clan.

added a new rule that requires decent english skills before joining.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
added a new rule that requires decent english skills before joining.

I'm sorta insulted that my application isn't in the hall of fame. :/
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
I'm sorta insulted that my application isn't in the hall of fame. :/

Welcome to the club. But I guess a lot of you thought I was being an "over-confident prick", so I understand why it's not.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Welcome to the club. But I guess a lot of you thought I was being an "over-confident prick", so I understand why it's not.

I'm really selective when it comes to applications.
lol i havent bothered with da hall o fame in a while, i'll update it soon
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert