Toribash
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
DUDE! I saw their update just now, I honestly can't wait for this to come out. All aboard the hype train!

So basically it's 6:55am and I think ten minutes for the bus to come why not a quick game of mitosis so I start a random team mode game and ummmm I'm the only one? SICK, yes 1,500 mass stil no one except one guy who disconnect, I hope the bus doesn't come soon *looking outside window* looks at screen like 10 players connected aww f**k, looks at window, bus came really?!?! Ejects all mass so I can Lose and get the xp xD story of the day.
Guys Teach me how to tc i am to lazy to think of ways (zaxx i tried your way they had no money there :<)
Signature
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Guys Teach me how to tc i am to lazy to think of ways (zaxx i tried your way they had no money there :<)

Get rank 1 you get alot of tc from that trust me :3

jk jk Win tourneys and go to bet servers and bet smart!!
Pfft bet smart he said, never bet, don't get sucked into it, I started betting and sometimes I won over 100k, imagine 100k in 3 seconds, but what about the opposite reaction? (Sorry been studying a lot of chem lately ) what if you lose 100k in 3 seconds? Don't bet! I am now a bet addict you have no idea, I can't stand being with over 10k and not betting it, I just can't if anything go for a big bet like 50k or 80k or even 100k and have people counter it WITH THE SAME AMOUNT! And if you win just stop, if you lose.... Worth a shot ey??
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
Pfft bet smart he said, never bet, don't get sucked into it, I started betting and sometimes I won over 100k, imagine 100k in 3 seconds, but what about the opposite reaction? (Sorry been studying a lot of chem lately ) what if you lose 100k in 3 seconds? Don't bet! I am now a bet addict you have no idea, I can't stand being with over 10k and not betting it, I just can't if anything go for a big bet like 50k or 80k or even 100k and have people counter it WITH THE SAME AMOUNT! And if you win just stop, if you lose.... Worth a shot ey??

If you bet smart that will most likely not happen.....

SInce that includes deciding On a maximum to lose In a bet server.
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
Betting still is not a good choice.

Well I think It is, you are free to think differently thought (;
Last edited by Nerobe; Sep 14, 2015 at 08:53 PM.
so are you
-----
BTW Mitos.is is back on steam , so you can get it for free ;)
Last edited by Zaxx; Sep 15, 2015 at 05:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love lasagna and well the usual junk food pizza, hamburger and so on.

Well There is more food that I love most definatly, Can,t just think about Them at the moment.