Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

llyud: I don't like letting people in here who have a low post count, as it usually means they will not look at our forums. And I want another forum-active person.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
and for Fezch

^.^

Coloo is ohk though, I don't find anything wrong with him.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Fuck it coloo here heres moer power handed to you on a silver plate...

You are now a leader......

No. You are not handing your powers over to anyone. (sorry for stopping him coloo)
Bro, you and me, as I have said, are like brothers. We had our fights about different things, but now I know it is just you, and sometimes can be kind of funny.

Hang on, I will type it like you have...

You are not fucking handing your fucking leader position to fucking anyone.
You WILL fucking keep it and fucking help me get this fucking clan off of the fucking ground and back to it's original fucking greatness. I want this place to be like it fucking used to be, before everyone had a fucking fit and left.
Now, dry your fucking tears, and give me a fucking hug.
*opens arms wide*
Oh, okay. And ofc we'll be allies with Doxa (but I don't know if I'm makin' it yet).
/invade
Ok, not postin' anymore here. Too much inavde, ect.
I have a low post count because I don't usualy post unless there's something to say. That and, as I said, I was away for 6 months. -_- If that's going to be your reasoning for keeping me out though, whatever. I'm alright with it.
"Every puzzle has an answer."
No, i dont mind myself either lol...

But RDC, the clan dosen't depend on me, and i dont think i would be ready to accept such a responsability, remember im only a moderator, i dont have the power to make major decisions.
Well, could you try re-applying after your post count reaches 100? And if you get in then, you will have to be very active on our forums, or you will be kicked.