Toribash
That's why you actually time it and not just mash buttons. Rengar isn't Riven lol
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I have that issue sometimes too, it's annoying. You're pouncing and you hit w before they're actually in damage range

I don't do it much anymore
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I'm digging this completely

but I feel this pick intent will allow troll players to ban whoever you're gonna play, but hopefully not
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I was just reading through the comments in there and I saw this.

Reddit in a Nutshell: League Boards Edition

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
2016 Season Update: New Champ Select + Client Update + Chests/Key

So HYPE.

"New champ select"
YES

"Client Update"
OMG YES

"Chests/Keys"
Ok you lost me.

The only reason I don't like this idea is because of the rental concept. I'd hate to have the joy of opening a chest after playing x games be ruined buy acquiring a 7 day rental skin for a champion I bought just to buy.

Other than that small gripe, good on you riot, kinda, I'm on the fence about the last one. Like, A LOT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why do people dislike the chest and key system? It's literally entirely optional to pay for it, is accessible for free, and can net you paid content permanently. Who cares if you sometimes get a rental for a champ you don't play, or get a skin you don't like? You got it for free.

If your sole happiness from playing the game was to grind out chests, you're probably playing the game for the wrong reasons.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why do people dislike the chest and key system? It's literally entirely optional to pay for it, is accessible for free, and can net you paid content permanently. Who cares if you sometimes get a rental for a champ you don't play, or get a skin you don't like? You got it for free.

If your sole happiness from playing the game was to grind out chests, you're probably playing the game for the wrong reasons.

That is pretty much the only way to look at it unless you just feel like hating everything. Free stuff is free.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I like the rengar build akaadian uses, but it takes me so long to get full build in a game. I don't start getting fed the way he does until at least 30 minutes into the game.
Hoss.