Toribash
Because it's obvious he wants to learn what's effective. Anyone can build whatever they want for fun, but there's obviously limits to what's effective. I mean, you can build bc on rengar for fun, or you can build ghostblade and damage items and win.

Also it's hard to take you seriously when you talk about "Playing for fun" when like a week ago you "quit" after losing silver solo queue
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Because it's obvious he wants to learn what's effective. Anyone can build whatever they want for fun, but there's obviously limits to what's effective. I mean, you can build bc on rengar for fun, or you can build ghostblade and damage items and win.

Also it's hard to take you seriously when you talk about "Playing for fun" when like a week ago you "quit" after losing silver solo queue

That's why I haven't played Ranked since then. I haven't played on my main or League in general in a while (seriously check my match history). Just because I post here doesn't mean I play.

And we've been through this. I gave you my terms on what is fun. I don't have to win, I just don't want to see incredibly stupid shit.

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Hmm I'm thinking of joining this game....where should I start?

I don't even see anything here that states he wants what's effective, so it's hardly obvious.

I mean he's asking where to start. That should be having fun to get a feel for the game and then you start paying attention to all the meta stuff.
Last edited by SparChar; Nov 3, 2015 at 01:21 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
What the hell was that aggression then? I'm so damn confused. I was talking about the "ignore sparchar" thing and Virus' question. God damn it. I blame Obama.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I know this might come across as rude but your build sucks.

If you're going tanky you're doing it wrong =]

I suggest watching this short series:

https://youtu.be/jXtjzL9WD3M

https://youtu.be/PozrKW6hul8

https://youtu.be/CAQs_6CvLf8

this guide is from a challenger rengar player who taught me everything I know

here is my profile proof it works

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=sleaze

I actually really like this rengar style, thanks lane. I'll try it in game and post how it goes.

After I get runes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't like it. You have like 0 burst cause there's no flat pen and unless you want to play rengar like a pussy tank you'll probably not get full armor shred on anyone. A rengar player can easily get 40% cdr with ghostblade/cd boots/runes.

It's easy to say an item is good on a champ when you've hardly played it.

Hyde watch the videos I linked

On it.

I don't have arpen/cdr runes yet, unfortunately. Gotta farm up some ip and get them. That's preventing me from making that instaburst style work.

My logic for getting the black cleaver there was due to shyvana. Shyvana's presence in teamfights made my life very difficult, because they'd just basically group directly behind shyvana and just follow her everywhere, so I got the black cleaver to deal with her.

Probably not the best idea at the time, but it worked. Riven was a joke in lane, but that's mostly because of the elo difference. Ground her into fine paste. Shyvana got really big and we nearly lost the game after losing an inhibitor after the team decided that 2nd drag was worth fighting over.

Some things gave me particular trouble in that game. Should I have built the deadman's plate? I think it's strong on rengar but it's there in place of a burst item. I get GA as a last item because I don't want to trade myself one for one with their ADC which would happen a lot. Rengar is a tough champion, mechanically difficult(finally starting to get used to him) and the possible buildpaths vary a lot.

If anyone could please check my games on replay.gg and give me some tips, i'd love you long time

Thanks
Hoss.
Quick question before I do anything. What are the Rengar combos?
Last edited by RAWWRH; Nov 3, 2015 at 02:58 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Basically , always got 5 stack before ulting.

When you are fed as fk, just press R with 5 stack, use youmuu and jump on the enemy adc while pressing Q, when on him Q E W, and hydra, of course.

Or you can immobilize a solo target to kill her, with a 5 stack root while being airbone, and then just kill her, it's effective against champions that got escape ability (Ezreal,graves...)
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Basically , always got 5 stack before ulting.

When you are fed as fk, just press R with 5 stack, use youmuu and jump on the enemy adc while pressing Q, when on him Q E W, and hydra, of course.

Or you can immobilize a solo target to kill her, with a 5 stack root while being airbone, and then just kill her, it's effective against champions that got escape ability (Ezreal,graves...)

you can use tiamat, e, and w mid air (and q obv)... no need to waste time casting those after jumping on someone