Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes, well we're trying to restore the clan, this is fucking horseshit, we're trying to get new members in but you keep giving us shit for it. I'm beggining to think fezch, that maybe we should kill this, and start a new clan from scratch.
oh..well, thanks for the yes coloo but i guess thats it, bye guys...
Last edited by coloo; Dec 29, 2009 at 02:40 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Fixed grammar, but actually, as much as i do like you, i think i will change my yes to a no anyway because, you left for a stupid reason, and you left without thinking, then when you thought about it you wanted back in.

You dont go ready, fire, aim, you should be going ready, aim, fire. But you decided to fire without looking and now you are without a clan. Congradulations, you shat where you ate and now your gone.

Anyway, i still want to be your freind, but you need to become desicive before your able to be in any clan, not just this one.
persomally fuck this clan im only staying cos of the 1336.9 name(until changed or dead) ...
and for Fezch Soz coloo if the clan depended on joo i dont think id stay D:.
JaCk Is BaCk
Hey how about this ima fucking give u the cold hard truth i fucking hate this place its a fucking shithole,im staying for the name and that the fact of fezch...

I fucking waiting for this to die so i can go out recreate the fucking real 1336.9 ima grab this shit by the balls.

Man this was my loved clan it wasnt a group it was a fucking family, the only love i was getting here these days was from fezch really, when he said i was like a brother...

i fucking love this place but theres no such thing as love the best trait of the original 1336.9.....

Ganks,AKP,Snor,xTwisted,Golden,Zip.. man we had great times....

But fuck to me i see none of theppl in this clan......

Whos left Whos fucking left,

ME...FEZCH..

thats all i see the rest my sight is blinded to you all..

Fucking do me a favor fucking die............

and fuck man wen i found out somee1 was fucking playing chinese whispers it started off as rdc going for holidays into RDC hFas fucking left the builidng and snor dropped out, Caz dropped out Caz probly waz hiding the truth man all he probably saw was good here was me and snor and fezch no offence coloo...........

FUCK THIS DAMNED PLACE I FUCKING GONNA buRN IT.............

Fuck it coloo here heres moer power handed to you on a silver plate...

You are now a leader......

u dont need me

I dont need you

i wish i could take fezch with me but he has something here, but he has also lost soemthing.

MaN COREY no offence bro u wer koo, until fucking amadou came along and prettty much recruited u and fezch as personal butt buddies on teh but voyage

Who the fuck i am some of you may be asking...
im muther fucking R D C here ill sound it out...

Arreeee Deeee Ceeee Can u say it Areee Deee Ceee fucking hell.
Last edited by RDC; Dec 29, 2009 at 10:14 PM.
JaCk Is BaCk