Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Wat. Then you should disregard what MrJingles said too. He basically added on to what I said.

I disagree :>

I told him to spice things up a bit, you kinda just thrashed on him

Also TSM is gonna need to find some solid players if they want to do well. Also I doubt they will bring back Xpecial, but I never would have thought that doublelift would join TSM, so idk. Wouldn't be surprised if they picked up another korean tbh
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 2, 2015 at 03:00 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I disagree :>

I told him to spice things up a bit, you kinda just thrashed on him

Also TSM is gonna need to find some solid players if they want to do well. Also I doubt they will bring back Xpecial, but I never would have thought that doublelift would join TSM, so idk. Wouldn't be surprised if they picked up another korean tbh

The guy misses like half of his Annie ults.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
The guy misses like half of his Annie ults.

There were no annie plays in the video... That was his team mate...

:>
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
That was one of my friend. He is new to league, (Around 100/150 wins). Im trying to teach him a lot of stuff, Lane management, Vision, Jungling and Counter jungling, Matchup, Itemization. This is hard but i won't let him down. x)...

Btw most of the Annie ult you see was him trying to use Quickcast. (But don't fear, he got better now)
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I was talking about Xpecial. You guys had an Annie?

I wasn't thrashing. I just didn't directly say that he should do x, but implied it.
My Replays
Shen: "I should build some health for my heal"
Nautilus: "I should build some health for my shield"
Sejuani: "I should build some health for my flail damage"
Tahm Kench: "I HAVE EVERYTHING"
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Shen: "I should build some health for my heal"
Nautilus: "I should build some health for my shield"
Sejuani: "I should build some health for my flail damage"
Tahm Kench: "I HAVE EVERYTHING"

I feel like the worst part isn't the hp, shield nor any of his attributes, but the fucking "LETS EAT ADC" nightmare. Tahm Kench ruins the game for me because when you are bot, it just turns into a farmlane, because you don't really have any kill potential because of that fucktard. Ganks may result in kills, but when it's 2v2, it just becomes farming and waiting for possible ganks. Quite boring.
Play WW. Can't really go wrong with him in early levels. Take him anywhere but ADC as Ad, Ap, Tank, Bruiser, Tahm Kench, whatever.

Actually, just play anyone you have fun with and looks cool. That's how I started maining Karthus a while ago.
My Replays