yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Um thats retarted lol they give you 50k and you give them 16k worth of items and 25k? And I am being a douche but still...
The items are worth over 100k. In time, they would all sell over what I'm giving them for. Those deal finder prices wont be there forever. Thus it's more of a long term win.

ydnarano i think what im doing is a good deal in the LONG run. Sadly, i dont have the patience or the time to be waiting right now.

So leb is it a deal or not??
Last edited by Mookiefish; Feb 25, 2010 at 02:04 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Wait... Leb wtf are you doing? You are selling ivory left leg motion trail for 21k when its 900tc in dealfinder?

http://forum.toribash.com/market_ite...egory=1&page=1 It takes 3 mins to find out prices. 1st: copy paste item name. 2nd click enter.
3rd: see the price and lower it by a small amount. 4th enter the price and press enter.
Last edited by ydnarano67; Feb 25, 2010 at 02:06 AM.
Anyways Leb my deal is only for the Long run so it's up to you. Maybe in a week you will sell the items for the regular price. That is.. if you take the deal.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I give up. 1st: prices only go down because if someone sees a item for 900 they sell for 850 then 800 then 750 and so forth i've seen it happen so much like a month ago yeah those would be aroung 35k but now...no. This shop is going to fail unless leb makes an effort at finding good prices. I got worked up over nothing.