Ranking
lel the numbers error on cait's trap. lasts for 2 seconds but immobilizes them for 90 seconds. best cc 10/10
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The season is ending soon!

NA: Link
EUW: Link
EUNE: Link
OCE: Link
Last edited by Chris; Oct 31, 2015 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Stupid auto messed with links for no reason.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
First things first, turn off "Maintain aspect ratio".
2nd thing, use spectator mode, or live mode, so we can see the minimap and other HUD items.

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
First things first, turn off "Maintain aspect ratio".
2nd thing, use spectator mode, or live mode, so we can see the minimap and other HUD items.

Thank you for a real CnC (Not like Lane).

I'll turn off the Maintain aspect ratio for the next i'll maybe do.

I use spectator mode i just turn off the HUD. I think this isnt really important and my computer cant have a good record framerate with the HUD on
I will try to add somes annotations of the spell used, what did i do, and stuff. More like Cowsep Yi montage.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Also try and have a structure in the video. Start with average plays, then move up to extremely good plays with your best, right on the drop. The move on to "funnier" plays.
Also maybe try some transistions

After watching the video, I kinda agree with Lane. But to be less blunt, the problem with all these "plays" is that:

A) you were clearly ahead in levels, probably in items too; coulda just killed anybody without using abilities
B) enemies were outnumbered
C) none of these took effort to do/nothing flashy was done especially when considering the above

Now, if you had like 100 HP as Zed and you killed three people at the same time even though they're a level or two behind, then it's legit. Faker vs Ryu Zed clip is a good example. Faker killed Ryu after retaliating only when he was clearly in a disadvantage and won the fight anyway.

Now being level 18 as Rengar and one shotting a full HP lvl 14 Ashe is no big deal. You even used flash for her someone who's already useless. She got more out of that than you did.

As a guideline, consider a play to be something that you shouldn't be able to do if your opponent(s) is equal to you in terms of skill level.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Its nice to see a little variety in a video instead of a fed guy just stomping everyone. While its pretty fun to play as, its a different story to watch since its predictable after the first minute or so.

Some outplays in laning phase, and some dragon/baron steals always look good in videos so try and add a few of those if you can manage some really good ones.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/