Toribash
Hi all ^ ^ how are you guys..? i just returned from hospital I was in.. um.. i don't know how to translate this um... some guys just beat me.. and i was down in blood a bit you know what i want to say i have one question i'm in this clan.. or not?
Good to see you up an going again. The clan thing not really sure. Cause of you made a app an never got word back, that means try again one day. In your case , I thank you got declined.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Stonda2b View Post
Hey,so like promised,i did revenged you Grohenbird

Thank you. That guy was a real prick trying to claim that it was completely his doing that I made myself lose on accident.
I think I might be retired.
I wish i knew what you guys are talking about but that was a good looking match.....also I am back, due to it being summer im going to be less active because i do a lot of stuff with my family in the summer i know im not the only one in the clan thats going to be less active vacation,family etc
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
I wish i knew what you guys are talking about but that was a good looking match.....also I am back, due to it being summer im going to be less active because i do a lot of stuff with my family in the summer i know im not the only one in the clan thats going to be less active vacation,family etc

He knocked my arm off and I almost dq'd him before my arm touched but I failed. I also have a replay of me decapping him with my foot.
ok.. i think i was rejected because of my inactivity right? i can do an apply again but when i will be more active? and now.. i want to duel with grohenbird because he said he will duel with me! i remember! and he don't do that
Originally Posted by shadowcs1 View Post
ok.. i think i was rejected because of my inactivity right? i can do an apply again but when i will be more active? and now.. i want to duel with grohenbird because he said he will duel with me! i remember! and he don't do that

Inactivity? You joined toribash in May 2014. How inactive can you be?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I never duel. I dont ever have any tc, and I lose whenever there is a detriment to my loss... so no, I didn't ever say I'd duel you, nor will I ever.
-.- didn't see that one coming but I RARELY duel because i don't like them that much.....alos the pendalumjumper.tbm gmtpurney sucked all people did was hug the wall ill stick to my aikidobigdojo wars .-.
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
didn't see that one coming, but I sucked all people.

I love altering quotes to make them more amusing.
Let Satan guide you