Toribash
From what I cant tell, they are paying a bit of attention to mana regen to combat the lack of mana pots.
What I am really interested to see, is how the vision game is going to play out now with no stealth wards.

Cassio gets a lot of mana back if she uses her e right. Also I usually play aggro on anivia. All you have to do is not throw skills out at random, if I throw Q every time it's off CD I'll run out of mana immediately, but if I take my time and use autos to last hit I can get a lot of mana back from dorans ring and regen.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
That last whisper price reduction and the new phantom dancer.....thanks riot.

Last Whisper is not legendary item anymore. That is Advanced item now and have new recipes build into two new legendary items. That's why price reduction and attack damage reduction.
(Seriously, Both new legendary items will hurt Tank/Healer champion hard.)

Edited: PBE patch today.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 29, 2015 at 08:32 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Last Whisper is not legendary item anymore. That is Advanced item now and have new recipes build into two new legendary items. That's why price reduction and attack damage reduction.
(Seriously, Both new legendary items will hurt Tank/Healer champion hard.)

Edited: PBE patch today.

I can't wait for a better version of Executioner's Blade even though I was the only one who builds it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm on PBE now but lagging by right now. Edited: It getting better now.

There is a new visualization when you are on a killing spree.

Picture

Preseason Masteries Book. Now can't take both abilities on the same tier.

Picture/Example

Homeguard Buff now give free to all champions after 20 mins. Removed this enchantment from boots tier.

Picture

What look like Kog'Maw with 5.00 Attack Speed. Almost can movement with attack speed in same time (Only Max Cap). Total 5 attacks in one second.

Picture. Hell as Minigun

@SparChar:

Picture

Bird backpack. Most likely Fast Travel.

Picture

Corki's Valkyrie (W) with Special Delivery. Holy S-

Picture

Last edited by Chris; Oct 29, 2015 at 11:47 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Cassio gets a lot of mana back if she uses her e right. Also I usually play aggro on anivia. All you have to do is not throw skills out at random, if I throw Q every time it's off CD I'll run out of mana immediately, but if I take my time and use autos to last hit I can get a lot of mana back from dorans ring and regen.

Lol I don't mean leroy jenkins aggro, but I'm just saying poke/ bait lanes are rather boring (for me at least). Its just nice to have some variety now and again is what I'm saying. But I'll leave it there I see what you are getting at.
:<

Also the last 3 points in the ferocity tree seem to be pretty biased towards marksmen even though they are getting heavily buffed.

I'm digging the cunning tree though, seems cool.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Rework Graves is very different than before. He stores up two shells, Each of Graves' basic attacks consumes 1 Shell. After using all of his shells, Graves can't basic attack without shell and reloads shells, which takes ~2 seconds (Graves' bonus attack speed reduces the reload timer). If Graves sits on one Shell for 4 seconds without attacking, he automatically reloads. His basic attack now sprays four pellets in a cone and little knock enemy minion back.

His new Q ability is serious poke. Better dodge that.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 29, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
It knocks enemies back? I'm sorry, but that is complete and utter bull shit. Wtf Riot?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I mean enemy minion. Sorry.

Not very much knockback. Like 1 inch.

Edited: There explain his passive.

Picture

Last edited by Chris; Oct 30, 2015 at 12:04 AM.
here's a more in-depth thing they posted.

apparently they didn't completely remove invisible wards, just the green ones, so Sightstone and trinkets (some trinkets) are still invisible. So supports don't have to get shit on. Lots of ad changes, take a look. Keep in mind its pbe, but usually they go through.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/10...be-update.html
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 30, 2015 at 03:43 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/