Toribash
Kog'Maw's change make allows him to break the attack speed cap but ad is lowered.

I'm so interesting in this change.

Surrender@20 Blog Dev collecting all red riot posts about preseason. Link (to the bottom of post)
Last edited by Chris; Oct 28, 2015 at 08:57 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
We're gonna need more bans after these next few patches :>
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Some new/changes items already show in match history(site) before they fixed it. Edited: More picture of items, Link me (Spoiler)

Picture of Items (SPOILER.)

Also, another smaller Marksmen changes. Click me.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 29, 2015 at 04:29 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Are you kidding man

All the items being unique and not boring stat sticks is awesome. It's just like how DOTA does stuff and it works great. They also make everything OP and exciting which seems to be Riot's approach here too

I just wish RNG elements were more mitigated in such a competitive game though.
That last whisper price reduction and the new phantom dancer.....thanks riot.
-----
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
They removed stealth wards and blue pots

I'm considering quitting at this point, unless there is a drastic change in the mana costs or regen :/

half the mid laners oom after using like 3 spells already

interested in how they will go about this

You're literally just playing wrong, I MAIN anivia one of the most mana hungry champs in the game(maybe the most behind swain) and I never run out of mana in lane before level 6(and then I can go grab a blue buff or I have most of my Roa done. I haven't started with a flask or mana pots on anivia since I was silver 3. Doran's ring and tear/catalyst are enough sustain if you play it right on almost any champion. Hell if you're ahri, zyra, etc. you can live off of 2 dorans rings and a morellonmicon. Although i'm not sure how the removal of stealth wards is gonna look.(oh and you can still buy flask)
Last edited by Grim; Oct 29, 2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
what do you guys think of Ezreal? weaknesses?

I'm going to main him, love that play style. Incredibly fun. Jinx + Skillshots + Teleports + extreme outplay skilzzz + israel = ezreal.
Be ready to dodge every form of cc, if you get caught by anything you're dead. Other than that just figure out whether you like AD or AP more and build accordingly.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post

You're literally just playing wrong, I MAIN anivia one of the most mana hungry champs in the game(maybe the most behind swain) and I never run out of mana in lane before level 6(and then I can go grab a blue buff or I have most of my Roa done. I haven't started with a flask or mana pots on anivia since I was silver 3. Doran's ring and tear/catalyst are enough sustain if you play it right on almost any champion. Hell if you're ahri, zyra, etc. you can live off of 2 dorans rings and a morellonmicon. Although i'm not sure how the removal of stealth wards is gonna look.(oh and you can still buy flask)

Yeah I guess myself along with others will have to use our skills more sparingly I guess, but this only buffs cooldown champs and energy based champs depending on how riot goes with this. Although the mana issue may not be a problem due to one's style (meaning passive players will get a lot more out of this than aggressive players).

I feel this change will force a lot of lanes to become very passive overall and make the game somewhat boring to be honest (at least in the laning aspect of it), and since they are increasing the cost of potions sustain is going to be much trickier as people (imo) will resort to passive aggressiveness which kinda undermines styles of play. (ex: try playing cassiopeia passive, it just doesn't work)

or I'm not seeing something I don't know.

and rip aram if no mana pots :>
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 29, 2015 at 06:42 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/