Toribash
He has a lot more presence in the jungle though and I think that's a lot more impactful.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Shadow and Fortune: A Hallowing Story

Chapter 1 Part 3 of the story mentions Illaoi. She probable will be next champion in the future.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Probably one of the first times I knew something before you posted about it.
My Replays
Mean that?

Also, Happy 6th Birthday, League of Legends!
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
He has a lot more presence in the jungle though and I think that's a lot more impactful.

Honestly you'll see more ganks from top rengar than jungle since top rengar hits 6 faster and jungle rengar just farms l0l
But you can see him in lane. When you're in the jungle you can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time. Cheers.
My Replays
Preseason 2016 Crests the Horizon

New jungle monster called "Rift Herald", This monster will spawn in Baron Nashor's place for 15 minutes. Whatever it will disappears 5 minutes before Baron spawns anyway.
Trist can outrange a turret with new changes.

ohbabythebackdoorgoddess
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Trist can outrange a turret with new changes.

ohbabythebackdoorgoddess

Remind me of old Twitch's uilt outrange a turret.
They removed stealth wards and blue pots

I'm considering quitting at this point, unless there is a drastic change in the mana costs or regen :/

half the mid laners oom after using like 3 spells already

interested in how they will go about this
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 28, 2015 at 08:33 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/