Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Another thing i like to do is play guitar. OR Turn On Some Sirius Radio And listen to "HARD ATTACK" pur on some figer weights and air guitar to whatever is playing.
Zatch bell wasn't that great. I started watching it but jeez......all the cheesy dialogue.
I felt like a loser watching it. So I stopped.
Um I'm not exactly dead. :P

I've had a lot of things going on as of lately, but monday is my last day of school, so I can play more after that.
Well, Now thats its officially CAEK POINTZ the point system needs to be established.
Ownage, as leader, you must do this. There were ideas posted in the thread. And I'm sure you have your own to add. We could still sure some more ways to score though.
Number of referals would make some good bonus points or something.
OH! Heres a good one. Number of active players brought into the clan, this shall be called "Recruitment Points". The points are valid unless or until the recruited member quits or goes inactive. All points will be put into a total number of points, which is now Caek Pointz. And ownage is going to love this one, GRAMMAR POINTS. Only ownage can hand these out. Grammar Points cannot be obtained in wibbles.....its just not going to happen. These points will only be made by posting outside of the Darkness clan forums.
Ownage will have to see you post it. You are being watched, so use proper grammar.
These are just a few ideas I can up with on the spot.
So get on it people.
Maybe a Running Comp. Where you run a to uke, who is 3000 ft away(or more). Replays being judged on how long they ran, style, if they even reached uke,
And if they did reach uke ,how long the distance between uke and tori was.