Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I completed probably the easiest parkour course made. Despite it being easy, there is still room for improvement. I recommend when viewing the replay to use the shader "Darkness01.inc". What do you guys think. Also Thanks DJ for the compliment, but can we keep it replay related in here? I know you're one of the leaders, I'm just saying...please don't crucify me. Same with you Birno.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
Ingame
Greetings everyone! So yeah my name is Dom and I'm almost 13 years old, I live in Northern Ireland which is a small part of the UK which means my timezone is UTC
I'm not going to lie I'm quite nervous about posting this app, I've had my eyes on Nitro for a long ass time now and I really don't want to mess this up haha.

I've been here since 2014 (Early) but I've come back from a 2 or 2 week break about a month ago so there's still some things I'm unaware of but I'm shaking off the rust ingame quite well.
I'm global rank 55000 and in ABD my mod rank is around 6000 I'm mostly aikido based but I do sometimes play Mushu and Wushu, I used to be good at it with my mod rank always stayed near 10000. I'm a multi-player person I hardly do single player replays and it's something I regret not getting into in the past, I've done one or two single player replays a few weeks ago and I enjoyed making them and to me they looked rather good.
I know I could learn quite a lot from you guys when it comes to Warring and Clan Experience it's something I really want to focus on in the future.
I love clan wars and just multi-player fighting in general, I'm under 215 games away from 3rd Dan Black belt but I'm gaining qi quite fast.
I'd really like to be able to help you with Wars and Recruitment and stuff (If i get that far)not that you need help of course but I wanna be good guy.
Again I'm really an aikidobigdojo player, I stay away from any mod that has "shu" (Apart from Mushu and Wushu) in it, I don't play judo (Regularly) either. I like to make up my moves and do my own little thing in ABD so they can't moan about being shovelled or anything Because being fair and respectable is overrated. I have been wanting to get into sparring, seems cool when I see the replays when I load up TB and I'd really like to be able to have more control over my tori during fighting and I think sparring will teach me a lot to do with that stuff.
I'm asking a lot from you, but chill homie. Relax, kick back and drop some knowledge on this noob. :^)
So when it comes to the forums I'd say I'm pretty active, I'm always looking at art and off topic stuff and clan stuff lots of stuff.
I'm on the forums quite often though and I do think I will be posting a lot if I were to be accepted into Nitro not so much that it becomes annoying but I will be a constant presence on the threads.
I've been in a clan called DukeLings for the past few weeks and I decided to leave it a week ago for reasons that shall not be leaked into the public.

So another thing I like about Nitro is the fact that you stress how much you'd like to know the applicant as a player, and that really impresses me (Whether its true or not :P)
So here's a little information about myself and my very boring life.
My name is Dom, I'm almost 13 years old and I hate HATE! Reading books, I'd read paragraphs of stuff online but physical books I hate them I despise them!
I don't know why, school had scarred me. I'll never want to read again. But other than my hatred for books I'm a pretty chill guy, I like not leaving the house and I'm scared of spiders but I'm not scared of spider man.. I love my games, I have an Xbox 360 and I have a very very good Custom Build PC I can play crap load of toribash and not have to worry about crashing
I go to a normal school with normal people which is really odd because I'm far from normal.
I live with my granddad because I look after him, he doesn't want to be put into a home so here I am and I prefer living with him, it's peaceful and he can't tell I'm awake half the night.
When I think of science I think of two crocodile clips, a small light bulb and two batteries.. "I've done this light bulb thing loads of times though" "Then you shouldn't have a problem doing it once more" ;-;
I have 0 friends, I only have good acquaintances. Oh and my birthday is on the 8th of june!
I do have a skype, I got it recently for the DukeLings clan awhile back so I'm still fairly noob to this, I think my skype name is either live:dominicwaite or dom waite
If it's not that then I'll name my username something really weird for you so you can find me. :^)

(P.S If theres anything in there about Other clans, WAPOW, Ascend ETC its because i used some parts of this app a long time ago for WAPOW and Ascend, the rest is completely written by hand.)

No from me, you copy and pasted your application from the WAPOW thread. With a few extremely minor changes, changing the names of the clan that is. Try and be original next time.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
No from me, you copy and pasted your application from the WAPOW thread. With a few extremely minor changes, changing the names of the clan that is. Try and be original next time.

I didn't actually check that. But your right.
NO from me. It's painfully obvious we were a second choice for you Dom.
I might actually start to like you Vokster.
Last edited by Valterain; May 17, 2015 at 07:36 PM.
Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
Ingame
Greetings everyone! So yeah my name is Dom and I'm almost 13 years old, I live in Northern Ireland which is a small part of the UK which means my timezone is UTC
I'm not going to lie I'm quite nervous about posting this app, I've had my eyes on Nitro for a long ass time now and I really don't want to mess this up haha.

I've been here since 2014 (Early) but I've come back from a 2 or 2 week break about a month ago so there's still some things I'm unaware of but I'm shaking off the rust ingame quite well.
I'm global rank 55000 and in ABD my mod rank is around 6000 I'm mostly aikido based but I do sometimes play Mushu and Wushu, I used to be good at it with my mod rank always stayed near 10000. I'm a multi-player person I hardly do single player replays and it's something I regret not getting into in the past, I've done one or two single player replays a few weeks ago and I enjoyed making them and to me they looked rather good.
I know I could learn quite a lot from you guys when it comes to Warring and Clan Experience it's something I really want to focus on in the future.
I love clan wars and just multi-player fighting in general, I'm under 215 games away from 3rd Dan Black belt but I'm gaining qi quite fast.
I'd really like to be able to help you with Wars and Recruitment and stuff (If i get that far)not that you need help of course but I wanna be good guy.
Again I'm really an aikidobigdojo player, I stay away from any mod that has "shu" (Apart from Mushu and Wushu) in it, I don't play judo (Regularly) either. I like to make up my moves and do my own little thing in ABD so they can't moan about being shovelled or anything Because being fair and respectable is overrated. I have been wanting to get into sparring, seems cool when I see the replays when I load up TB and I'd really like to be able to have more control over my tori during fighting and I think sparring will teach me a lot to do with that stuff.
I'm asking a lot from you, but chill homie. Relax, kick back and drop some knowledge on this noob. :^)
So when it comes to the forums I'd say I'm pretty active, I'm always looking at art and off topic stuff and clan stuff lots of stuff.
I'm on the forums quite often though and I do think I will be posting a lot if I were to be accepted into Nitro not so much that it becomes annoying but I will be a constant presence on the threads.
I've been in a clan called DukeLings for the past few weeks and I decided to leave it a week ago for reasons that shall not be leaked into the public.

So another thing I like about Nitro is the fact that you stress how much you'd like to know the applicant as a player, and that really impresses me (Whether its true or not :P)
So here's a little information about myself and my very boring life.
My name is Dom, I'm almost 13 years old and I hate HATE! Reading books, I'd read paragraphs of stuff online but physical books I hate them I despise them!
I don't know why, school had scarred me. I'll never want to read again. But other than my hatred for books I'm a pretty chill guy, I like not leaving the house and I'm scared of spiders but I'm not scared of spider man.. I love my games, I have an Xbox 360 and I have a very very good Custom Build PC I can play crap load of toribash and not have to worry about crashing
I go to a normal school with normal people which is really odd because I'm far from normal.
I live with my granddad because I look after him, he doesn't want to be put into a home so here I am and I prefer living with him, it's peaceful and he can't tell I'm awake half the night.
When I think of science I think of two crocodile clips, a small light bulb and two batteries.. "I've done this light bulb thing loads of times though" "Then you shouldn't have a problem doing it once more" ;-;
I have 0 friends, I only have good acquaintances. Oh and my birthday is on the 8th of june!
I do have a skype, I got it recently for the DukeLings clan awhile back so I'm still fairly noob to this, I think my skype name is either live:dominicwaite or dom waite
If it's not that then I'll name my username something really weird for you so you can find me. :^)

(P.S If theres anything in there about Other clans, WAPOW, Ascend ETC its because i used some parts of this app a long time ago for WAPOW and Ascend, the rest is completely written by hand.)

Your name is Dom!
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Mine is Dominik :3, but a no for your app.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post

Well this is common. Irl, people will write one job app and send it to multiple employers. Same with college stuff.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
Well this is common. Irl, people will write one job app and send it to multiple employers. Same with college stuff.

Yeah you have a point. But I still feel like a free form application should be started fresh. I was viewing it more as a cover letter, and he was applying for two different kinds of jobs.
Last edited by Icarus; May 18, 2015 at 01:42 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't have the mod.
Add the file pl0x?
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Originally Posted by Saevus View Post
I don't have the mod.
Add the file pl0x?

I'm unsure if I did this right, or if you where even talking to me. But here is the mod file.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]