Toribash
I don't watch movies.
So Jonathan5d has been moved to inactive, sad Nugget.
ナゲット
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
Personally I'm not too fussed about Batman Vs. Superman, but I'll watch it to see the other get beaten up lol.
Topic related: who do you think will win??

Superman of course, its like a joke for him to fight batman : ), he is just doing for some fun. The real thing there, is when they team up with wonder woman to beat the villain.

Im not that superheroes/comics fan, but I want to watch something different than typical romance, horror and action movies.
-----
Originally Posted by box View Post
It comes out this Friday (US at least). I work in a movie theatre so you can trust me.

I also get to see movies before they come out (like a day or two but still). Suck my dicks.

Thank you, hope to see it this friday.
Last edited by Theory; Mar 21, 2016 at 07:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Okay so veb came in #toribash IRC and gave all of his deactivated away, I got hella bumpmap textures (sad nugget) and then he sold his activated (pringles set) for 450k to Icky. He sent me 109k and joined my fan club. Good shit, veb.

Thank god I stayed up until 5:00am
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Okay so veb came in #toribash IRC and gave all of his deactivated away, I got hella bumpmap textures (sad nugget) and then he sold his activated (pringles set) for 450k to Icky. He sent me 109k and joined my fan club. Good shit, veb.

Thank god I stayed up until 5:00am

Who's veb? Seems a nice guy :$

Former [Crooks]
yea veb is tottaly a nice guy he just changed the ownerpass in my betting server and then kicked me from it
I've heard of veb here and there but never met the guy, also I called out reta and cheetah on their rapping thread, I'm not very good but I tried.
vlone
Is he a game developer or a special staff? Or just a normal user that has good reputation?

Former [Crooks]
Oh no, Veb was an admin or something like that back in the day I cant quite remember. He also tricked the whole forum into thinking it was hacked. He was a pretty cool guy and he did important things around here. Pretty sure thats it.
eVo
Originally Posted by Mahulk17-0 View Post
Oh no, Veb was an admin or something like that back in the day I cant quite remember. He also tricked the whole forum into thinking it was hacked. He was a pretty cool guy and he did important things around here. Pretty sure thats it.

Thank you, each day I learn new things like Veb and Toribashboii.
Hope to see Veb somewhere around the forum, it seems that he is a very unique guy.

Former [Crooks]
veb was a site developer, he is the one that wrote the pagination in the torishop.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today