Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I, for one, can say that that app isnt fully representative of his skill. He is a verry good player, monster at decapping, fairly mature (18 yrs old), and i have played with him on multiple occasions and id consider him a friend . Yes from me
---
even though that doesnt mean much id guess
--------------
How would you feel if he made another app to the template?
Last edited by sabreon; May 24, 2013 at 04:20 PM.
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Woah, I didn't know you were that promiscuous, Pammy...

I didn't either.... :o

Oreo: I'll give an answer to your app once the proper template is used and or that free form version is lengthened. For now, I'm going to refrain from giving an answer.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

^

I also remain neutral at this point until you revise that app.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
I am leaning towards no for oreo, but not a full on no.

EDIT: Changing to all out no. I met him last night. Took me a bit to realize who he was.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 25, 2013 at 03:01 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
silly kids. I have a relationship with pammy, we have a twinsies bromance. but other than that, no to both applications. Oreo is a cocky little boy. And he acts like we are begging hand over foot to have him in our clan, and we really arent. absolute no. You know me to be fun loving and nice to everyone, but i genuinely dont like this kid what.so.ever. NO
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Originally Posted by XxOreoxX View Post
Ok well, im not giving u my real name, but i can provide you with my skype, my facebook, and more if needed, i consider myself a pro player, and can be a big helpto your clan. i also am friends with alot of Oblivion members. I can offer alot to this clan, and i can gaurantee i wont be inactive any time soon. you can contact me by my email, Textman222@yahoo.com, or just find me in a toribash fight room. tell me what you think. people from this clan have been trying to get me to join for a while now, and i think i should too. p.s. sorry if this doesnt match some iof the app requirements, i have limited time on my computer at the moment.

This app makes you seem so full of yourself. There's no app requirements, though, you can just make a free form application. You say you have a lot to offer, and you can help us, but can you tell us what you CAN do? Oh yea, if you're friends with a lot of the members, how come only Sabre responded, and I haven't heard of you yet? And by people of this clan, do you mean people who's barely on the forums, where they don't communicate with other people in the clan efficiently? I prefer the opinions of these guys rather than those that just plays on servers all day without knowing what's happening within the clan. I will say this; No.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Oh wow, I totally forgot about this. Coming very shortly.
-----
ok, here's one: What constitutes identity?Are we actually qualified to identify ourselves and others?
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 25, 2013 at 07:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
No to both.
Definitely no to both.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman