Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I don't need to, I'm not required to impress you. You need to impress me, if your replays aren't perfect which they aren't then you can be damn sure you need to put a lot of effort in. They're is a hierarchy here in this org. You don't deserve our respect until you earn it, so stop talkinh back. And let people make there choices.

Also, I am not bias against you. That would suggest I had other reasons to vote against you, I voted no because of your poor application, poor replays and poor attitude.

I'm not applying to an organization with this cuntcunt in it.
Good day.
Was about to say yes :^)

rofl
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
Woah, rage come on dude.

That's no way to act toward someone giving you harsh critisizsiszsms.

It wasn't criticism, it was an insult.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Was about to say yes :^)

rofl

Thanks for almost saying yes :^)

EDIT

Good day.
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
It wasn't criticism, it was an insult.

Thanks for almost saying yes :^)

EDIT

Good day.

Didn't see one insult in anything that he said.

Just because he said you weren't good enough doesn't mean its an insult get better and come back don't be egotistical and take it as an insult cause in reality your trying to join this org your not just obligated to be accepted just cause YOU feel you are good enough, that's not how it works.
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I don't need to, I'm not required to impress you. You need to impress me, if your replays aren't perfect which they aren't then you can be damn sure you need to put a lot of effort in. They're is a hierarchy here in this org. You don't deserve our respect until you earn it, so stop talkinh back. And let people make there choices.

Also, I am not bias against you. That would suggest I had other reasons to vote against you, I voted no because of your poor application, poor replays and poor attitude.

Originally Posted by Clown View Post
Didn't see one insult in anything that he said.

Just because he said you weren't good enough doesn't mean its an insult get better and come back don't be egotistical and take it as an insult cause in reality your trying to join this org your not just obligated to be accepted just cause YOU feel you are good enough, that's not how it works.

l0l You called me egotistical.
Stop replying to me.
Good day.

EDIT

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Gonna start deleting posts about it from now on

don't reply to this post about it either

ok
Last edited by RAAAGE; Mar 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM. Reason: l0l
Still don't see it.

You're trying to join the org u need to impress the people.

Of course you give respect to earn it you learn that in like 3rd grade its not just given to you and you are being rude so.

all of this is justified, you are just getting angry cause they didnt bow down and let u in easy
Gonna start deleting posts about it from now on

don't reply to this post about it either
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well erth, I needed my question answered and this started.

Is it mandatory to provide replays or can we just be tested?