Toribash
The 7th Toribash aniversary as well. Also, aging goes indeed hand in hand with time passing.
-----
And I'm old? I know you have at least two babbus and are older than Moop, whom is older than me.
Last edited by liaxo; Nov 5, 2014 at 01:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I'm still not even 18... ;-;
I won't be 18 for another 2 months and 12 days. My life is ruined.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I know it's a joke, but I don't get it :/
-----
Why is your life ruined because you won't be 18 for another 2 months and 12 days?
-----
Why would turning 18 improve your life?
-----
O, these questions we ask ourselves.
Last edited by liaxo; Nov 5, 2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Exactly bud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I need to hurry up and turn 21 so I can get drunk, have drunk sex, and find out the chcik i had drunk sex with is pregnant.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Here you can drink when you're 18 (liquor is 20), and there are no legal ramifications if you are cought drinking at a younger age. It's illegal for people to give you alcohol, but if you get caught and you're not a snitch, no troubles for anyone.

In Denmark you can buy anything less than 16.5% alcohol from when you're 16, but those guys have made drinking more of a religion than anything else.

Bottom line: Come to Scandinavia and get that experience at a younger age!
I don't even know where any of those places are, nor that they existed

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

What you see here is Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Norway has 4 trillion worth of oil and mean people, Sweden have young-blond-women-epedemic and a lot of wolves in the forest, and Denmark consists of almost solely of drunk hobbits with potatoes stuck in their throats.
Swedes understand Norwegian, Danes can't hear the difference between Norwegian and Swedish, and Norwegians understand them both after being conquered back and forth for like 500+ years.

If you ever heard of the Nobel prizes, those are Norwegian and Swedish, as well as the words "fjord", "ski" and "alcoholism".

Next week on "Liaxo's live show": We will discover lost worlds and exotic animals. Tune in next week, gents.
Lol, how did I know while reading this that you were going to pull out a map of the world, and show him where it was?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Because that's how he rolls...

Do they not teach you about the rest of the world over your way? It's a pretty standard part of education here, as in stuff you learn when you're <11 in primary school.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you