Toribash
Processor: I5 - 3210M Quad Core 3.2 GHz
Graphic Cards: Intel Integrated Chip
RAM: 6 GB
Price: £369
Laptops motherfuckers
Would You Like A Chocolate?
also if you guys think i'm stressed about laying back and not having to do anything about anything, you're more than wrong B|
oh yeah
So as you might have noticed, Alert stepped down as the leader of Death Plague, naming me her successor in leading our marvelous clan with it's marvelous tag to glory.
Since I've already laid the groundwork for most of my plans regarding us, all I need to do now is get off my lazy ass and start putting them into motion. And I'll do that.
(Guys, seriously, we are an oldschool clan, official as shit, and we have the best tag ever. There's no way we'd fail because of these facts alone. =P)
But I won't be able to make stuff happen alone. What we need right now is some fresh blood to get things going again, some noobs to point and laugh at if they screw up meeting our ridiculously high standards (high is relative, m'kay?). I'll sketch up the details on how we'll do that (some of you might figure we'll start recruiting fast) later. I just wanted to give you all a heads-up on the current situation. Rant: on.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
So as you might have noticed, Alert stepped down as the leader of Death Plague, naming me her successor in leading our marvelous clan with it's marvelous tag to glory.
Since I've already laid the groundwork for most of my plans regarding us, all I need to do now is get off my lazy ass and start putting them into motion. And I'll do that.
(Guys, seriously, we are an oldschool clan, official as shit, and we have the best tag ever. There's no way we'd fail because of these facts alone. =P)
But I won't be able to make stuff happen alone. What we need right now is some fresh blood to get things going again, some noobs to point and laugh at if they screw up meeting our ridiculously high standards (high is relative, m'kay?). I'll sketch up the details on how we'll do that (some of you might figure we'll start recruiting fast) later. I just wanted to give you all a heads-up on the current situation. Rant: on.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alright, I'm on it!
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
No. He's doing the same thing Spain did with South America's tribes. He's crushing their culture and implementing his own, but this time alert is a tribe. JUST KIDDING lol.

But really, he's changing some stuff here. alert build this clan's foundation and he's building the clan. Or he's just erasing everything and starting from zero. Well, let's wait...
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."