Toribash
App
Nationality:Canadian (don't make fun of Canada!)
Belt:Orange
Preferred Mods:Judo and Aikido
Old Clans:Lords (previously known as Code)
Why do you want to join?: Why are you even asking? You guys are wicked awesome and I want to be part of UrbanUnit.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: Dude, I'm orange and I beat a few second dan's in my time.
Other Qualities: I'm respectful and I made an effort to draw a lemon. (LOOK BELOW!)
Attached Images
Lemon.jpg (60.7 KB, 3 views)
Attached Files
ARM RIPPER.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
knees.rpl (46.5 KB, 3 views)
pec smack face kicker.rpl (49.6 KB, 5 views)
pec smack.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
You've not waited long enough.

Wait at least a month before re-applying after rejection.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
App
Belt: Brown

Preferred Mods:Jodo, bigaikidodojo,Wushu,twinswords

Old Clans:iCoF

Why do you want to join?:I want to join urban because i have seen uurban fight the technique and style is my type of clan and i want to be better my goal is to be the best and i know urban is the best clan out there

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:I am great at making heads i am good at wushu,jodo and no dq wushu pro

Other Qualities:I am funny like to hang out loyal to my clan trust worthy calm and disaplined i am good at movment training but i am going to be the one learning so it doesn't matter much.
Attached Files
EPic slam.rpl (60.3 KB, 3 views)
epic slice (hidden blade).rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
ninja leg chop.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
That was so Boss.rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)
decap (with a twist).rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)