Toribash
RelaxAll Application
Name? : BPanda.

Belt? : White belt. QI - 6.

Timezone? : GMT (0) GBR.

Referances? : Shockwave.

How long have I been playing? : Since late 2007. Registered in June 2008 due to internet problems.

Favourite modes/mods? : Mainly TK, Wushu and a bit of Aikido. I stopped playing toribash two or three months ago, I'm back now though, still a bit rusty on a few moves.

Other info? : I'm decent at making head textures, though I do not produce these in public - purchases are mainly done via PM. I have ditched my old, third dan black belt account (KPenguin12) and now use this.

Why do I want to join? : Well I know a few of you, mainly Shockwave and Kickass, and I have realised that the clan members have both a good, respectable attitude as well as in-game talent. A considerable amount of brilliant reputation has been spreading around about the clan as well and I hope to become part of this.

What can I bring to [RelaxAll]? : I believe that I have good personality and skill in-game. I would say I'm quite good at computer art, mainly head textures as I explained earlier and I hope to bring a sense of generosity, humour, and a lively character to the clan.

I'll try to find both in-game and on IRC etc. I cannot enter the blackbelt servers though.

Here are a few single player replays, I'll put up a few multi player ones when I arrive back home from holiday in a weeks time.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
1dirtykick.rpl (41.4 KB, 8 views)
1tendollarsplease.rpl (165.2 KB, 8 views)
1sugarrush.rpl (157.2 KB, 6 views)
So, youve been playing since 2008? and u has 6 qi?

can i has the names of alts/past accounts.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by BPanda View Post
Other info? : I'm decent at making head textures, though I do not produce these in public - purchases are mainly done via PM. I have ditched my old, third dan black belt account (KPenguin12) and now use this.

:P
i guess the real question you should be answering here is why did you decide to ditch your old account.. got bored of it? or had problems with the "authorities"? ;p either way we will find out so cut the chase and tell us why when you already brought it out xd

EDIT: found out, seems you wanted to sell it for tc? i doubt anyone would want such a thing man ;l
http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=114074 it'll be pointless to sell your account for 10k of tc.... try to win some tourneys, at least you should be of that capable sort which we are looking for ;p you haven't given out your password ( at least i hope so).. stop that foolishness and get back to your old account... i doubt anyone in the community will buy a false identity for that kind of sum, that has only 5 tc left and no items.. which is mostly one of the main reasons why people by other people's accounts - they got stuff in it, yours does not, but eh you know this..
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 15, 2009 at 11:18 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Ha, Detective k6 is on the job. ;)
Well firstly, I wanted to give it to me brother, but then realised it had some value to it. I was going to change the starting bid to 2k but never really got round to it.
I was mainly attempting to sell the QI, but as for tourneys and the sort, I nearly always ping. :/