Toribash
My body takes worse crap than me falling on it. Falling flat on my back is something I'd do for comedy plays back when I was in highschool
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Huh, well it's good that you didn't like break yourself. That'd be bad. :c
I can vouch for the fact that falling flat on ones back hurts less than one would believe, it actually hurts much more to land on your bottom. Well, unless you also bang the back of your head against the floor, but i fortunately avoided that when i made a Goofy-style slip and fall on ice. I mean really, i slid a few meters on one foot, obviously with no balance whatsoever. Then my foot slid away under me, and i crashed down on my back hard enough to make the ice crack a little. And this was ice that could take the weight of me, my bro and my dad all at once, which at the time was probably around 230 kg of mass in total. And i was the lightest of us. It didn't really hurt, possibly because the short uncontrollable slide prior to the meteoric crash got me full of adrenaline. :U

@jisse: Now if only people would actually pay for it, then it'd be a nice step towards me making a living off of being a silly dude on the internet!!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'd buy plenty of merchandise.

I made an attempt and horribly failed.

Last edited by Marrez; Oct 27, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
beware
the goblin
Once I slipped and hit my head on my parents' steel gate, and I was lucky enough to land it on a pointy steel bar

yeah like that, but bigger and it was moving. Made two big cuts, almost got blind on one eye and still have them scars.

com at me bro
oh yeah
I've never been seriously injured :> Iron body. Runs in the family. Father had the trunk of the car slam on to the top of his head. Started bleeding profusely, didn't feel a thing. He was almost 60 at the time. Cousin breaks a window just by touching it with his butt cheeks. Buns of freaking steel.

i r superman /smugfaec
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
[insert story of accidental injuries here]

Does anyone know how to include only yourself in SP replays?
I mean, literally, just yourself. Not that /opt uke 0 type of stuff.

Something like this.
Note - I changed the "Made in version..." part in notepad to see if it would change anything. Sadly, it didn't. :s
Attached Files
#A+ !A Royal Control.rpl (172.7 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Kiza; Oct 28, 2012 at 02:59 AM.
That's one bad replay, coming from Lexx...
I've got no idea though. It's awkward how the "toricam" shoots out to nowhere and "ukecam" looks at Lexx, from a small distance...
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Cousin breaks a window just by touching it with his butt cheeks.

That made me lol, hard.

Also, I don't know either D3. Pm him?
M I N I V A N