Toribash
Hello ... i made a few replays and im looking for someone to criticize me ... this seems like the right place to be for such a thing.
First replay: sparring
2: a wrestling move... huraka... horake... hurakarala... whatever its called.
III: just a kick and then some one handed spins.
Attached Files
des vs uke round 2.rpl (420.6 KB, 9 views)
des wrestling.rpl (60.5 KB, 9 views)
des hand stand finish.rpl (120.6 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Blendar View Post
hi i can join ORMO?

Hey , your replays were generally below the average level of replay making , Your replays lack style , good smooth movement , flow ,and destruction.
Going from the most important factor which is flow , when you are moving towards uke (for example) spinning to the right , that would be stylish only IF it was smooth /fluent , however if you want to make good flow , keep spinning to the right with no pauses even after doing some huge ass boom , just try as hard as you can to keep the flow of it , and if you want to do a little pause , try not to make it look sudden etc....
That's it.
It's a no. Sorry.
Originally Posted by franshua View Post
I hope you like them

At the first few frames of your tricking replay I thought "hmm nice control and decent moves" then everything became boring because you didn't chain the moves together , when doing a realism / tricking replay try to chain your moves to make them flow and entertain the watchers.

And as for the second replay upload the mod please.

Third - Same as the first replay.
It's a no.
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
Hello ... i made a few replays and im looking for someone to criticize me ... this seems like the right place to be for such a thing.
First replay: sparring
2: a wrestling move... huraka... horake... hurakarala... whatever its called.
III: just a kick and then some one handed spins.

You have a long way to go sir.
No. Sorry.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Tengo
You have a long way to go sir.
No. Sorry.

Thanks for the feedback... pleas skip some off the details i cant handle all that info its to much to process.
Originally Posted by clayspade View Post
Re-applying, sorry if you think I did it so soon after the last one.

They're all madmans, sorry.

And I'm not too good in good-looking openers yet.

Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Here's another application.

Bam - Madman + Skeet
Cargo - Splitcap
Poke - Madman/Manip

Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
Sup guys, I'm CroKO, and i want to join your ormo organization
I hope you will enjoy my replays =)

Not trying to sound like a brat, or being impatient or anything, but it seems like you missed these three apps.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Thanks for the feedback... pleas skip some off the details i cant handle all that info its to much to process.

If you want to join feel free to apply here , but if you want cnc , there is a thread for that matter. Also feel free to join the IRC and ask for cnc.

Not trying to sound like a brat, or being impatient or anything, but it seems like you missed these three apps.

Actually thank you , because I wouldn't go back to that page to check ;p
Thank you again.

Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
asdf

people are making me join

Why do your replays start with split ?
Add some variation into your replays , they are easily predictable.
And if you want to go all smooth and stuff , don't twitch just try to do it all at once.
Nice dms etc but dms aren't everything in a replay , so comeback later aight.
Sorry.

Originally Posted by clayspade View Post
Re-applying, sorry if you think I did it so soon after the last one.

They're all madmans, sorry.
And I'm not too good in good-looking openers yet.

I like the sense of flow in your replays, although they are still not fully fluent , try to keep the flow going and going , make it be like flooooooooooow, not flo-ooo-oooo-o-oo-w you know what I mean ;) ?
Also , most dms in your replays could have been improved a lot.
Like you were being too lazy to edit and get a boom hit in some places where you could clearly get them.
That's it no. Sorry.

Here's another application.

Bam - Madman + Skeet
Cargo - Splitcap
Poke - Madman/Manip

Hmm I noticed something really bad in your replays, like you had the
turnframes set to 10 and you didn't bother to touch the shift button.
I know you use shift + space but you don't try to do better and edit what you have come up with , like while setting up a comback or something , you just thrust yourself towards uke then just wait for your tori to reach him , it gets boring that way.

Consider this point and you might have a much bigger chance in joining.

Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
Sup guys, I'm CroKO, and i want to join your ormo organization
I hope you will enjoy my replays =)

You focus on dismemberment toooooo much that you forget about the other important things to do in a replay...I like how destructive you are but I dislike how not stylish you are.
Improve your style and you might have a yes.
It's a no for now.
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
You focus on dismemberment toooooo much that you forget about the other important things to do in a replay...I like how destructive you are but I dislike how not stylish you are.
Improve your style and you might have a yes.
It's a no for now.

Hm... Okay, I'll try to improve it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tengo
If you want to join feel free to apply here , but if you want cnc , there is a thread for that matter. Also feel free to join the IRC and ask for cnc.

I do want to join... that's the main reason i posted 3 replays and as for the criticism i waned... i was hoping for something like this and that u doing wrong here are some tips on how u may improve ... u know the usual u do... well except for my replays for some reason u just put it in one off the troll categories: u suck , gay , fake ... u told me that i suck but in a more fancy way then the usual troll ... maybe that's my fault for not specifying in more detail why i posted 3 replays.
I do want to join... that's the main reason i posted 3 replays and as for the criticism i waned... i was hoping for something like this and that u doing wrong here are some tips on how u may improve ... u know the usual u do... well except for my replays for some reason u just put it in one off the troll categories: u suck , gay , fake ... u told me that i suck but in a more fancy way then the usual troll ... maybe that's my fault for not specifying in more detail why i posted 3 replays.

You got me wrong bro. I never troll new faces.
You just have a long way to go , if I were to cnc on your replays that would be too much you and for me. I just can't cnc on your replays. Sorry.
I might ask someone tho o/