Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

snor has left, along with me, infact, i am thinking about why on earth i left, i feel like such a retard....... i would come back, but i was invited into [F-K] and i don't want an entire clan hating me for leaving straight after i was invited in, plus you guys won't let me back in most probably, i made a promise to the clan, the broke it, plus i feel like shit for leaving you guys i would put in an application again but f-k are a good clan with very good players (rich and strong) and i don't want them all hating me... anyway, i am in a toribash dilema....

also, sorry for the invade, but i feel out of place in any other clan, and i hadn't realised how good 1336.9 is >.<

EDIT: well, i have looked around and i guess there is no hope for me to even be friends with you guys, i guess im going to barley ever see you again
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 28, 2009 at 02:04 AM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Im pretty pissed off with you atm, im not sure if iwould want you in, you can post another app to wait and see, also, if you really want to come back here, you should post an apology thread on their forums, they will not hate for that.
Meh, forget those guys. Just now noticed you quit and hardly know why.

I'm still your friend but one thing remains....

WTF?
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
i know, i wasn't thinking, at all, anyway, i have quit f-g , but i think im going to be clanless for a long while
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*