Ranking
Looking for team in One for All mode.

I had toxic players in my team in One for All again.

Picture

Toxic player being abuse my team make leave match and spams /ff surrender because he's hungry (Why he did accepted game and being hungry in start match) then he leave match. And other toxic player always dive 1vs5 and tell us that he can solo and win.

This match give me cancer.

Edited:
Never mind, It's much better now.

Picture

Last edited by Chris; Oct 23, 2015 at 05:15 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
But her ult isn't as good as Veigar ult, Cass is also pretty good though but I'd prefer to play Veigar.
(Cass is better team fight ult) Veigar is more like boom you're dead type of ult which is what i like lol, so to me it's not as great :<

This is true, but veigars ult has no CC, you can kill a target then you are done. Cass can ult and turn around a team fight.
I do feel however, they need to update Veigars particle effects, and animations as well as buff his ult's projectile speed.

Nah, it would be cancer otherwise. They made it like that so you can use Zhonya's and Veigar has to land a stun for a guarantee ult.
-----
Fuck it I'm smurfing.

I can get addicted to this champ

I literally just mashed buttons and people compliment my animation canceling. Mashing buttons (and right click) helps me do things I normally wouldn't be able to do for some reason. Maybe I'm subconsciously doing combos?
Last edited by SparChar; Oct 24, 2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If you don't know what you're doing I can almost 100% garuantee you're not animation cancelling lol
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Fuck it I'm smurfing.

I can get addicted to this champ

I literally just mashed buttons and people compliment my animation canceling. Mashing buttons (and right click) helps me do things I normally wouldn't be able to do for some reason. Maybe I'm subconsciously doing combos?

I thought you uninstalled League.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
If you don't know what you're doing I can almost 100% garuantee you're not animation cancelling lol

I would probably guess this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I thought you uninstalled League.

Testing new keyboard on a face roll champ. I am starting to get into Riven. I know, ironic right?

Originally Posted by Lane View Post

Only time I ever anim cancel on purpose is:

1) E>R>H>W>Q mash>R I call it the No Time to Lose Combo. I don't even bother to AA xD
2) Occasionally Fast Q combo. Sometimes...
And 3) E>W/Q>H

Otherwise, it's pretty much button smash. Trading is button smash. Chasing is button smash. Escaping is button mash. Except for when I have to wall hop.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Standard riven combo for me is

e//r//q//auto//w-hydra//q//auto//ulti//q//auto (if needed)

It's in built to me now for some reason

also crit riven is op
I made a video on crit riven and how lag doesn't always affect you.

ignore my monotone voice pls
Last edited by Nagato; Oct 25, 2015 at 08:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
www.twitch.tv/valliuhm
been streamin brand only for my buddy who's learning how to play vi/brand in pre level 30 mmr
add zekezii if u wanna game

shit is fun
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up