Toribash
Originally Posted by Fairfang View Post
Fnatic and KT will meet at semifinal amirite? I might be wrong but still i would like to see both of them lose.

Uh, KT lost to KOO m9
Hoss.
I'm glad this season there is no inactivity LP decay for Gold so I don't need to play any games until end of season.

I'm lucky and free rewards.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Uh, KT lost to KOO m9

Lmao i just realized, i was so lost because i livestreamed it at 1 am.
GOD
Zombie Nunu, Slayer Pantheon, and Slayer Jinx will be legacy skins.

Edited: They started working on masteries asstes in PBE right now but it still not finish yet. Just picture of masteries page assets.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 20, 2015 at 11:15 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

I think Veigar needs a nerf :<
They fucking buffed him 2 hard with the skillshot Q being able to hit 2 targets lol

had almost 1400 ap xD
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 20, 2015 at 12:40 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
What? Nobody said he was OP back then. People should just stop saying a champ is bad until they've been given time.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I got to Gold V this season on my other account mostly from Veigar and Annie.
He is pretty strong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Slayer/Zombie skins have new splash art on PBE today

Slayers Vs. Zombies Splash Art

You can see Brand in this slash art

New Summoner Icons

Zombie vs. Slayer

Ranked Reward Boarders (Still unfinished)

VERY SPOILER

Last edited by Chris; Oct 21, 2015 at 11:48 PM.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I got to Gold V this season on my other account mostly from Veigar and Annie.
He is pretty strong.

because that's an accomplishment
It's strange how I mained Yasuo before he was top tier in the meta and now suck with him, but I haven't played Veigar in months and when I played him a while ago, I did pretty damn good.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays