Ranking
KT won lmao.
Hope they will get rekt at semi.
But i kinda want Fnatic to lose
I also kinda want KT to lose. Damn
GOD
I'm done with League for the season.

Losing 5 games in a row today (4 with trolls, 3 I did pretty bad myself) made me remember that near the end of the season, toxic players pop up everywhere whether it be Ranked or Normals. I also don't feel that reporting anybody actually does anything. I've been trying so hard to be a good sport and not be toxic back while reporting who I have to. But why do I even care about reporting them? I don't really know if I want to have them punished or let someone else suffer.

So yeah, until they fix the Tribunal or the season ends, I won't be playing. You know what they say, "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain." Something like that.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Im playing one for all and team buider exclusively, nothing else is fun at this point since im already gold and dont have the time to grind to plat. Team builder seems pretty troll free though.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

Losing 5 games in a row today (4 with trolls, 3 I did pretty bad myself) made me remember that near the end of the season, toxic players pop up everywhere whether it be Ranked or Normals. I also don't feel that reporting anybody actually does anything. I've been trying so hard to be a good sport and not be toxic back while reporting who I have to. But why do I even care about reporting them? I don't really know if I want to have them punished or let someone else suffer.

So yeah, until they fix the Tribunal or the season ends, I won't be playing. You know what they say, "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain." Something like that.

See you next week
I uninstalled League and I have bad internet. No you won't.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

I follow rules as "1 ranked game a day, if I lose, I stop playing. If I win, I keep playing until I loose."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I follow rules as "1 ranked game a day, if I lose, I stop playing. If I win, I keep playing until I loose."

If you want to get better and improve just play the game, ranked anxiety gets you nowhere.
When you play ranked just mute all and turn off /all chat, you'll play better. Unless of course you need to read the toxic abuse people are spouting at you, but hey that's your problem if you don't want to gain elo.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
If you want to get better and improve just play the game, ranked anxiety gets you nowhere.
When you play ranked just mute all and turn off /all chat, you'll play better. Unless of course you need to read the toxic abuse people are spouting at you, but hey that's your problem if you don't want to gain elo.

Its not anxiety. Im just taking it as a more chilled experience.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I think you're a bit confused as to which team won...

Fnatic and KT will meet at semifinal amirite? I might be wrong but still i would like to see both of them lose.
GOD