Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have requested that snorlaxen be removed of his moderator status, i am closing this and cazrules thread, but i am leaving them there for a couple of weeks in case any new members find it useful.
lol well i got 2 shirts 2 shorts a cap. Brother gets expenseive cologne, sisters gets wii + wii fit + wii sports + wii sports resort lol. MMM now I know where the love is in my family
i think feb 28 2009 when it was my birthday
i forgot
and
im kinda irc inactive...

And what time will we meet corey because im late..

Edit: am i allowed to post in the clan?
Last edited by cloren; Dec 28, 2009 at 03:33 AM.
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
i got a chicken pox for my present....
darn....
and i got a 500 peso...(philippine currency)
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
Hey Corey, can I be single allie of Doxa? :3 I'll understand if you don't want to me to be your single allie coz I left.
/invade
Remove him from the leader position and also his mod powers. We do not need to fill the hole just yet, as it is not necessary to have 3 mods or leaders.

Someone give me a link to RDC's post saying that he left please. I can't remember if he did or not.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
No, wait. Loach is my friend. I guess it is too late to stop you though. D:
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD