Ranking
WHAT A TIME WE LIVE IN WHERE FANATIC 3-0'S EDG(rigged cuz remake). I'm actually very surprised that EDG wasn't even competitive in the last 2 games. They got dominated.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
WHAT A TIME WE LIVE IN WHERE FANATIC 3-0'S EDG(rigged cuz remake). I'm actually very surprised that EDG wasn't even competitive in the last 2 games. They got dominated.

Yeah, what a joke. Fnatic isn't even good enough to have two A's. How do you lose to that?

Okay, I'll find the door.
I think I might be retired.
I'm not saying I did fantastic in all of my games in the last couple of days, but yesterday I had 2 games in a row which both had an instalock (duo mid first game, Kindred tried to jg when I called it first and ended up getting executed twice then feeding horribly), one normal game today that brought me to promos, and then a ranked game where my support left after having more gold than me while also being way ahead of the other team, a toxic hecarim from some foreign country (why these people all the time .-.), and smite top Mundo who fed Garen before disconnecting for a time.

Literally the worst two days I've ever had it from others in two years of playing this game. Still not enough to make me toxic back. I shouldn't be this nice .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I made my own skillsheet.

Chris's Skillsheet

Last edited by Chris; Oct 18, 2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: I forgot add mark on some champions
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Sona skilled ? Please yi is more skilled than her.

Obviously he means he is skilled on that champion...
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I made my own skillsheet.

Chris's Skillsheet

lol, you're skilled in taric. you're not as skilled as me.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I'm more worried about him just being good with Riven. Because it's cancer.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays