yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes, and for Kadan, here what happens to those who mess with my art! Grrrrr...

AAGHHHHHH!

Be happy that your dick remained intact...
EDIT: So, I can make an animations too, hehe...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 24, 2010 at 08:27 AM.
BEAT THE ABOVE PICTURE!
hello!
you have to beat the above picture
like if someone put fire you can put picture of water

here is the first picture:-

and let's see how long this thread will go!!!
Last edited by Mohit; Feb 24, 2010 at 07:24 AM.
Anyone here scared that this recession problem we have is a nice starting ground for another Hitler? Europe and America are now in same position like in 1930 and plunging down, and If my calculations are correct about that thing that history repeat itself every 50-80 years we now have detonator - just need some good quality explosive.
It's just the true capitalism recorrecting itself. This is mainly due to major government intervention. You'll find that there was also a recession similar to our most recent one in the 70's. You'll also find that a few years before each recession the government of the country/s responsible for the recession intervened with the free market (capitalist). They placed restrictions on the market. A few years later bam! Recession.
As for establishing a 'pattern'; it seems highly unlikely that there is any timeline for 'destruction', as I stated, recessions usually occur soon after the government placing restrictions on the market (e.g. income tax).
As for a possible war, I don't think that will happen.
Think Bojan. How did they get the money in the first place to invade Iraq? From our money. How? Through taxes. Taxes = government intervention.
ok pm when it will be when u know
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Well that means they will need another war somewhere soon to short-termly boost economic? I don't think there is a recession for the military contacted workers (those that make tanks, airplanes, rockets, etc) cause if they fail military fails which is not the option - ergo - new battleground.