Ranking
I'm working with my team in One For All mode:

It's sad for me.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Full raka in one for all is pretty hilarious. You don't fuck with a herd of goats.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
1 more game till plat. I wish I didn't have to play against plat 2/plat 1 players, the level of play is noticeably higher

EDIT: WE /PLAT/ NOW

elo hell

Last edited by Hyde; Oct 16, 2015 at 10:45 PM.
Hoss.
Riot added new staff "centered splash art" on PBE today but have now been removed because it was accident or not finish yet. etc.

These arts were zoomed in versions of the original splash with a focus on the middle rather than the right as we see in the champion pages.

A-D

E-G
H-L
M-P
R-T
U-Z (Stopped at second patch on PBE, These have been removed)

I can see Pantheon and Swain have new splash arts but the actual splash and loading screen has not been updated, first time seeing this art. Edited: I found Alistar's splash too but it seems could just be an old asset because it have Alistar's old model in his art.

Graves got his cigar back. lol.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 17, 2015 at 03:30 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

This was pretty fun, we were obviously losing early game and my team was crying saying Nunu was shit. I told them it'll be ok late game, just build tanky and some AP and we will rek them with sustain in team fights. Dragon and baron were also very easily secured.

Rippity Ziggs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
haha omg thats hilarious

Played one as chogath, and I fucking rocked it

chogath

EDIT: On a side note, this Brand truly knows how to blaze it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Played one as lux, nearly got a penta, then my teammate ulted ;_;

Guess who I laned against?

amazeballs