Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yes, i did swear, but i guess that makes me a big gay super fag, and i do hope this does make it, and if it does, i won't beg to be back in, because its not just about power or fame, but again, i still hope we can be friends, mabye?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
RDC left, and now you have left.
I suppose I can't keep you here forever. D:
Goodbye Snor. You were like a brother to me. (no joke.)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
it is on the verge if dieing

How, in any way, is LEAVING a dying clan going to help it survive? Or are you just wanting to ditch off to another clan to save yourself from going down with us?

That is it. I have had enough of this.
Coloo, we are going to go ingame together, and we are going to find some more people.
PM me a time and place when you get the time.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
A complete name change? How much would that cost us?
has any one seen a bi and a lesbain make out before

Yea. Your parents. :O
Joking, joking.

No, have you?

Fezch!

Who are you!
Originally Posted by STIKEMAN View Post
has any one seen a bi and a lesbain make out before

Do you mean a bisexual male or bisexual female?