Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/invade Dragons flame isnt the best name unless you want 5 year olds running around...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I am leaving too... sorry
As the titles says, i am leaving, because i am starting to feel like our clan is desparate, with a leader that rarely goes ingame,even though he said he is going ingame soon, i think that the fact we got exited about our leader going in game is a little bit needy and sad....

i had been thinking about this for a while, and was slowly telling myself more and more that i should leave, because people are sometimes laughing at me ingame, i have stood by the clan for a while, but i can't see a light at the end of the tunnel, i still hope this clan sucseeds, and does well, but i don't thinlk im helping you all towards that..

sorry if i have upset you in anyway buy saying anything upsetting or hurtfull, but i have set my mind, and am 99% not changing my mind..

i will look at the posts outside of the leet chambers, since you are most likley going to change it after 2 leaves, but not post, since i understand you will probably get annoyed with invades..

again, i am trury sorry about this, but i don't think this can survive..

and for those reasons, i am leaving, goodbye..
Last edited by coloo; Dec 27, 2009 at 12:33 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
why is everybody leaving when we need them most, i do agree about the inactive leader but, we need you guys, if you really want the clan to succeed, could you stick it out for a couple more months?
Well its not its fault its mum and dad didnt care about it. It had a rough time growing up and this is how it turned out. Give it a break ok? bitch?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
And leaving is going to help? Dont you want to say you stuck by your freinds until the end? Anyway, we are going to make it.