Toribash
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Hey, 1 dollar is how much RP there in The US?

1 dollar is 130 Riot points.

Originally Posted by Poko View Post
Also..... Kindred thoughts?

I played them on PBE many times. They're good champion and balanced but bit squishy (obvious they're marksman role) and their scalings are so low. Most build on Kindred some Health, Armor penetration, Attack speed, and Cooldown reduction. Recommended item is attack speed in early game like Blade of the Ruined King or Trinity Force because her passive deal percent target's current health as damage. Better work on killing jungle monsters with marked for stacking your passive until ends upon acquiring 6 stack then carry your team and kill enemy champion that you marked target for extra passive stack. Remember your team still need help for gank, make sure mark your ally's target before gank target.

If you're in jungle, better build Skirmisher's Sabre for more damage on enemy champion, or Ranger's Trailblazer for more faster clean time. Poacher's Knife is okay if you like to steal enemy's jungle monster instead of kill enemy champion but not best option because strong enemy jungle champion may found you and kill you, be careful with that. Jungle item enchantment is Warrior or Devourer.

Max ability is Q>E>W or Q>W>E

So, Have fun play with Kindred. They going become my main jungle.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 15, 2015 at 02:55 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I think Ive settle on having jungke as my main. I really enjoy the constant movement of it. With that, Ive picked up diana. Any tips on playing her?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kindred is stupid right now. Her first clear is ridiculously quick and safe for a champion that's supposed to scale to late game, and since most of her damage is base damages and her passive, she can afford to build a devourer and then just build tanky and there's no fucks to give.

Her ganks are basically nunu ganks, but she does a lot more damage than nunu does.

So ya, she should be getting nerfed. It's the ekko jungle problem, where the base damages are too high and the scaling is too low, so you just build beefcake.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
1 dollar is 130 Riot points

1₱ here is 1 RP, this is anarchy!
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I think Ive settle on having jungke as my main. I really enjoy the constant movement of it. With that, Ive picked up diana. Any tips on playing her?

RQ instead of QR if you can pull it off. You never miss.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
1₱ here is 1 RP, this is anarchy!

Dollars are > Php, nerd :^)

Also, Garen is soooooooooooooo freelo atm.
Am I the only one who's actually constantly playing karma mid as of late? I mean, she's really situational, but hell does she pack a punch in the right match-up. Why am I enjoying this?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Picture

I killed all Enemy Kindred's marked monsters in enemy jungle that make Enemy Kindred become more weak in match. I dunno It's pretty easy to counter against Kindred in jungle.

Edited: One of All Mode is back
Last edited by Chris; Oct 15, 2015 at 12:17 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
A little late there Chris, it's been out on the PBE for ages, but now it's on live.
@EJM: I don't really mid with mages, (not that I mid much) but when I come up against a karma its difficult. I don't really see many though