Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Merry christmas.
Sup dawg, forgot to post this on christmas day but whatever, merry christmas guys, and happy new year.

Also, some christmas wonders:

HidanX banned for the second time within three days :/

Everybody is active but nobody is posting here. And the final bighitter: NOBODY IS BUYING MY SHIT ON THE MARKET!!! I was involved in the secret santa program, and my santa sent me a bunch of valuable items instead of tc, now im fucked cuz nobody is buying them, if you want to buy them, look here.
two replays, one is a lol multiplayer match, and the other is a lol running decap. I made the running decap in a few mins, i got bored.

EDIT:

Added a third, hope you enjoy the extra decap and pose i added.
Attached Files
fail.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
gay decap..rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
nice decap and then split..rpl (66.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by coloo; Dec 26, 2009 at 02:27 PM.
Competition re-opened. Let RDC explain to you if you do not understand.

What you do is you pick a character of your choice, and you make a texture or a teture set that resembles them. The best set or texture wins the competition, RDC is hosting this, i am just hhandling the thread because the last one got bogged down with spam.

If this thread does not have any participants in the competition within 2 weeks, i will bin it.
yeah, i saw the other thread about this, i would have a go, but as you all know, i can't do realistic heads and i can't do any kind of set
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I not be trolling. Just lounging.
Annika, NP.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Fezch!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
can someone put a finishing pose on the end of this one, but i want it to still be mine
Attached Files
fcv1.rpl (66.4 KB, 4 views)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Yeah sorry about that, Christmas was busy this year so I didn't have a chance to get on. Anyway I will still be pretty inactive for the next few days but after new years I should be free.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|