yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

no, mine debet don't ends here because i don't think that torishop always updats it's items because many items are still sold out and don't get renewed

and your topic is useless hkp because there are only few indians in this game and the other people don't know atif aslam at all so this matter don't matters
Originally Posted by mksaxena View Post
no, mine debet don't ends here because i don't think that torishop always updats it's items because many items are still sold out and don't get renewed

and your topic is useless hkp because there are only few indians in this game and the other people don't know atif aslam at all so this matter don't matters

Supply and demand.
Supply and demand.
Supply and demand.
Do you realise what the implications of having an infinite number of the same item would have the economy? Google and Wiki 'Economics'.

As for Hkp's indian singer question, there is no way anyone could possible answer that. This is because the question you posed isn't objective.
First off, you're generalising, secondly, you're using emotive words and thirdly, you're grouping things.
You can't expect an objective answer from a subjective question. Whats more, everyone has a different bias. As a result of that, every individual perceives things differently. Basically put, everyones likes and dislikes are different. To induce that just because one member of a certain race dislikes something all the other members of the race dislike the same thing is just invalid reasoning. I could even argue that it is racist of you to think like that.

EDIT: I'm going to bed. I'll check this thread when I wake up. Please continue debating.
Last edited by Galt; Feb 23, 2010 at 09:56 PM.
Thanks XD
Got the idea when i was watching my replay sparring with Dragon,fought the altar could do with a lil ongness
Ok people... No more replays.. This contest is ended.. So I ask Murmayder, GrayveXP, MrTeapawt (and myself ofc) to dl the replays and judge them.

Things to judge:

Flow
Moves
Style
F**k knows what else
xD

If you have any ideas, just tell judge by them as well.. No need to tell me..

Total points that can be given out is 50. (Im saying these, because Cretor didnt include them in the 1st post.)

So get to it as fast as you can pls ^^

PS: In case vex wins, just use B0J4N's idea..
Sorry my friend, but we can not give you all the price, because you are not member.. i hope you understand, and accept that.. IF Murm or Grayve has any problem with that , just ignore this.. Thx..

PPS: Judges.. PM me when everyone is ready, then we can discuss this what we giving t the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.. Or if you think there should only be 1st place we can talk about that as well..

@The competitors: Please wait patiently for the final judgement, it may take long, if Murm isn't on.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
F**kin hell... (sorry) Why do you have to be more clever than me xD lol jks..

Im saying that because I can not use/say complicated words such as: well I don't know..
(that wasn't an example) I just can't write as clever things as you do xD... And it annoys me... .. oh well I'm ok with what I can do, so just carry on with the conversation ^^
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Hahahahaha... awww... im jealous like hell.... not ^^
Because when i looked at it i knew that U didnt draw it but B0J4N did..
*whispers* but dont worry.. i wont tell no one *whispers*

xD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
XD

Next post like that will be deleted dude. That's spam ¬¬ ~ Gravy
Last edited by GrayveXP; Feb 23, 2010 at 09:48 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!