Toribash
You'll just naturally learn how to play the game by trying things and having fun.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
So just getting into Lol. Any tips and suggestions?

play a more fun game if you don't hate yourself
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Nunu's new zombie skin really close to legendary level skin but only 1350 RP. Zombie Nunu has new model and several new animations.

Video [SPOILER]

Picture of new skins [SPOILER]

Check out new skins and staff in PBE update at Surrender@20 blog. (Spoiler)
Last edited by Chris; Oct 14, 2015 at 03:22 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hot damn that nunu skin is awesome.

And its only 1350? Damn
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Remember Nunu Bot is Legendary skin and only 1820RP?

Well, Slayer skins are bit kinda disappointed. Their skins don't look like Harrowing skin after that's all. Many people are bit upset about that.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 14, 2015 at 03:40 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Never liked that skin tbh, this one is quite the deal imo.

Also pantheon looks homeless
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I really like the nunu skin.

Also plat series, we /plat soon/ boys

Right now for midlane, I'd suggest leblanc/syndra/viktor/azir. Annie is always capable.
Last edited by Hyde; Oct 14, 2015 at 07:17 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Also plat series, we /plat soon/ boys

You're fighting to enter hell, turn back while you still can!!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.