9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Debate thread
So I've seen a few of you guys fancy yourselves as intellectuals. Let this be your proving ground then.
In this thread we shall debate matters. Those matters can be related to toribash or real life events. I think I may have seen a thread of this kind in the 'Trashbin', but I think it highly irregular to debate matters there.

A few basic ground rules here though;
1) Correct grammar and spelling at all times
2) Refrain from castagating/berating people
3) No trolling, spamming or flaming
4) Be rational/logical
5) Support your argument with evidence
6) ? ? ?
7) Profit

First person who posts here gets to pick the first topic.
ok......i think it is a good idea!
so as i am the first to post here so my first topic is ''is items in the torishop are too expensive?''
i am very happy with the price deduction in textures!
i bought many textures
and i will buy more in future
Nay. The general ideology behind the Torishop is that of supply and demand. I take it you all know what that means.
Gross abberations of the supply and demand concept are corrected directly by Hampa and his associates. An example of this would be the recent lowered price of textures.
So no, the items in the Torishop aren't too expensive and any abnormalities in prices are soon corrected anyways.
The prices are somewhat people can't afford on the torishop but it is a right thing to say that it is not highly expensive.
One more thing to add to that topic;
In the event that (somehow) the Torishop does fail, there is always the market. The market is never out of date with supply and demand and is constantly changing according to supply and demand.
So there's really no reason to complain about Torishop prices when there's a perfectly reasonable alternative.
So if this topic is over I would like to put on a new one.
Can I?If yes here it is.

Why don't Indians don't like Atif Aslam(Singer)Because he is a Pakistani singer?