Toribash
good then you could leave element forever

also dentain as co leader of this clan I have rights and those rights include controling the clan of certain things therefore I ban torideath from this DSC any problems PM me and if he keeps this up i might quit element all together because you arnt deffending clan members and friends so if he does no get banned from our DSC soon I might quit toribash all together
Last edited by sampandora; Sep 1, 2009 at 05:06 AM.
<Insert Cucumer here>
.... well as leader of this clan i say that we do not ban him from the DSC he proposed to stop this conversation so i say u just accept and the whole things OVER.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
well then i would like to request this

he only posts for emergencies and doesn't engage in the normal discussions

oh and by the way he reported me :'/ but you dont care do you dent
<Insert Cucumer here>
Originally Posted by sampandora View Post
no as co leader i must plead dentain that the awnser is a no

post deleted*

Actually, yes, as leader, the answer is yes he can still post here. ;)
Thanks Ofunknown (:
Also
Dentian
Add me on msn
Sentroiz@live.com
Kinda lost yours
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
but ur on my list :O

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Guys, sorry for this misunderstanding or whatever it was. I am apologizing because apparently you guys haven't gotten around to it yet, and I'm apologizing on ProtoType's behalf.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
I apologize for some for this mess on Elements behalf. And i hope sampandora also apologizes.

Check my Texture shop

Np. It's all cool. I just don't want the clan or it's members to ne involved in fights with other clans, especially over something this small.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Ok...dentian you should post 1 more rule and that is don't argue at [DSC][ELEMENT]!!

And this is the texture I found not for sale but FREE!

Crstal Burst

Last edited by GanGuan; Sep 1, 2009 at 08:44 AM.
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth