Toribash
That's nothing. I have to walk to work everyday because I can't get my fucking license. One of my neighbors hates me, and the other one's a retard. I also have this one psychotic friend who's house is made entirely of glass, like a green house. It even has a tree inside of it! My house is nothing to brag about either, it's a god damned pineapple.
elsewhere
So you think you had a hard childhood? Well fuck you, its got nothing on mine. My mom practically kicked my ass out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend til I was 10 was this guy next door who was always beating the shit out of me and telling me I wasn’t worth shit. Its not even like I had a choice, the town had like 9 people in it. You think thats the worst? My only “real” friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept me around because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was hanging around with this ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake but damn was she a nymph. But dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these couples that are absolutely sickening, they wear matching outfits and finish each others sentences? Yeah these are them, and they had a cat, which made it worse because it wouldn’t shut up. I moved from the town and just ended up fighting other kids. The only thing that kept me going was to become a pokemon master.

Cutest thing EVER or what
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
*ate, why would you capitalise the 'a', are you crazy or something
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time