Ranking
anyone online
welcome back matarika
so how is everyone i hope your all okay ? :P jk i hope ur all sick and dead
:P jk jk how are you?
Hoh i'm back form 4h of walk(31km)i'm so tired e.e
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Hi clan ally's , Came to say hi . I am not a lot on tb anymore but i was checking and i was think like : Hmm let's look how it is with Flip.
So yeh , i miss mob ;_; , I hope he will come back so i can play with him again .

Hi kaka thank you for checking our clan!!
And we all miss mob
just a fancy signature
I have an event for you to get a magma blood and qs emote for your clan bank to mention.#

the event is .. i am online ingame at gmt+1 often at 5-7pm if im online...
cheffchen asked me to help you so thats my help...
i want you to get online as a clan, so i wanna see for a week long each day (no after editing of pics or changing date on pc) a pic of at least 5 members online on the same room most likely tourney6 (judo).
if you can make it ... 7days in a row 5 members online. i will spend your clan magma blood and qs emote to sell. maybe ill add more events to help you get official soon.
Rules: i wanna see a screen with date and if possible tb forum time. if you can make it at gmt+1 5pm would be best when i can be online.. dont know if ill make it...
you choose the week you do it.
no reworking of the date.. if i see that its fake.. the event is over.
now have fun...
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Yes darker. At once in one room and dont forget to take pic!! And hello btw ;3 AAaand thanks again tyler!! Lub you <3
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Yes darker. At once in one room and dont forget to take pic!! And hello btw ;3 AAaand thanks again tyler!! Lub you <3

Kk and the pic is ''all the screen with date time ect''?
just a fancy signature