Those temps.
I'm melting D:
-----
I want to see your replays here

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=361869
Last edited by Powas; Jul 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired
Still hot as fuck, still melting away ;_;
As in every summer time period, we're more dead than Cesar.
Info for quite active faegs: I host tourneys, pretty much everyday around 18-19GMT.
Info for all: Counting in only CW period, we'll be 3 years old at 12.09.2012, we shall think about sum events soon.
retired
Greetings most favored friends, i come to inquire as to the whereabouts of the most eloquent hillbilly 1Hand, has he thanked us for all the fish? or just taking a break? Not seen hide nor hair of him for a long ass time and TB seems a much more grey and drab place without his most loquacious presence presiding over us. I await with baited breath.

Congrats on the 3 years, i wish nothing but good fortune upon [CW] now and in the future, Powas is a good leader and i hope everything goes well for everyone :)
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
Greetings most favored friends, i come to inquire as to the whereabouts of the most eloquent hillbilly 1Hand, has he thanked us for all the fish? or just taking a break? Not seen hide nor hair of him for a long ass time and TB seems a much more grey and drab place without his most loquacious presence presiding over us. I await with baited breath.

Congrats on the 3 years, i wish nothing but good fortune upon [CW] now and in the future, Powas is a good leader and i hope everything goes well for everyone

Putting it simply, 1hand's hide n hair along with the rest of his body are away from this game.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum