Toribash
What belt are you?:Blue belt
What do you want to improve?:I want to improve my flip and kicks. i can start it but can never land it in a way where i can win.
Favorite mod:Wushu
Why do you want to join?:i want to join so i can become a better player and learn more strategies.
Originally Posted by rizky0901 View Post
Age(optional):14
Where do you live?(optional):egypt (im from indonesia)
What belt are you?:white
Where do you want to improve?:in everything
Favorite mods:didnt try mods yet
Why do you want to join?:i want to improve myself and i want to meet new people

Originally Posted by Potter2011 View Post
What belt are you: Blue
Where do you want to improve: My Speed And Joint Combinations
Favorite mods: Taekyon (Did I spell Right?)
Why do you want to join?: I am doing pretty badly it seems like everyone else is improving but i'm not doing to well... I also need some more friends that can help me with stuff, Give advice, etc.

Originally Posted by OscartheGrouch View Post
Where do you live?(optional):Ontario, Canada.
What belt are you?: White.
Where do you want to improve?: I want to improve in replay making.
Favorite mods: I don't think I have any favorite mods, classic, maybe?
Why do you want to join? I wanna join because someday I wanna fight in multiplayer with assurance, I also want to help other people with their problems/questions also.

Originally Posted by blackviper23 View Post
Belt rank:Blue
Want to improve on: Judo, Wushu, twinswords
Favorite Mod: Aikido
Reason: I want to make new friends and learn new moves in battle. I've always wanted to join a clan and i think this would be a good clan to start with.

P.S:My Toribash name is Pivot23.

P.P.S:I'm not on the forums much. Usually I just post replays.

Originally Posted by Olji View Post
Where do you live?: Sweden
What belt are you?: Green
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido, and probably some Wushu and parkour/freerunning later
Favorite mods: Aikido, since it's the only thing I'm decent at :P
Why do you want to join?: To learn the more advanced basics of toribash, and to have people to talk to
Other info that could be useful to know: My internet can be crap at times, so when that happens I won't go online to play since my delay will probably give the other players a bad game, I will still try to be on the forums, but I'm mainly a lurker, so I won't be replying everywhere :3

Originally Posted by thorben55 View Post
Application format:

Age(optional): 14
Where do you live?(optional): Germany
What belt are you?: White, 2 fights to next belt
Where do you want to improve?: Judo/Fighting normally
Favorite mods: Judo
Why do you want to join?: I want to be better in Toribash, because i think its a funny game and if i will be better i can help other beginners too. And i want to find somebody i can play with.

Originally Posted by MrSkolks View Post
What belt are you?:Blue belt
What do you want to improve?:I want to improve my flip and kicks. i can start it but can never land it in a way where i can win.
Favorite mod:Wushu
Why do you want to join?:i want to join so i can become a better player and learn more strategies.

All right, everyone here is accepted. Everyone's grammar seems to be in check, so allow me to direct you to the IRC thread here:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=282824

Be sure to try and post around the threads here daily to get the maximum experience of the forums. Good luck!
Were do you live?: misissippi
What belt are you?: white
Were doy uo wont to improve?: over all really
favorite modes: wushu and adikatobigdojo
Why do you wont to join?: cause i just need some help i am new and i saw a clan for new members that looked promising
My name is stephon jordan.I live in chicago.im a yellow belt.i want to be better at everything.i dont have a favortie mod.i want to be here so i can be a better player.
Ok, so, how do I get the clan name in brackets on my account and stuff? Have I even OFFICIALLY entered the clan?
I am the essence of randomness.
Originally Posted by Blackfalcon View Post
Were do you live?: misissippi
What belt are you?: white
Were doy uo wont to improve?: over all really
favorite modes: wushu and adikatobigdojo
Why do you wont to join?: cause i just need some help i am new and i saw a clan for new members that looked promising

Originally Posted by SICKKK View Post
My name is stephon jordan.I live in chicago.im a yellow belt.i want to be better at everything.i dont have a favortie mod.i want to be here so i can be a better player.

Both accepted. Check out the IRC thread and post here daily.

Originally Posted by blackviper23 View Post
Ok, so, how do I get the clan name in brackets on my account and stuff? Have I even OFFICIALLY entered the clan?

MESSAGE TO ALL ACCEPTED STUDENTS REGARDING THIS: Someone needs to send you a Toriclan invite via PM for you to be "officially" in the clan. Please wait until this happens. Thank you.
Just a note to people applying right now invites are bugged and we can't send them, If your accepted feel free to post and ignore any supervisors that start bitching about it, if they tell you not to post or some shit just tell them to read this post and that they suck and AgentP pwns.

Anyways regarding the invites a dev will have to look into it and fix it, until then we cannot invite you.

Also if somebody with inviting powers in Bleu could pm me or post here to confirm that invites aren't currently working, that'd be swell, since I'm only going off of what people have been saying, the bug may not be affecting Bleu's toriclan, although that's unlikely.

Anyways,
hf etc..
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Name-Falcon
age-18
where do u live?-Los Angeles
what belt are you? -Yellow
where do you want to improve? judo but mostly overall
favorite mods- idk yet arena,spiderman is funny ha
Why do u want to join? - because this game is interesting and i have alot of free time now that im in college and i wanna get really good at it dope game
Originally Posted by BigFalco View Post
age-18
where do u live?-Los Angeles
what belt are you? -Yellow
where do you want to improve? judo but mostly overall
favorite mods- idk yet arena,spiderman is funny ha
Why do u want to join? - because this game is interesting and i have alot of free time now that im in college and i wanna get really good at it dope game

Accepted, feel free to post around since as like I said above invites are down right now. It might be a while before we can add you to the toriclan.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do