Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

...Umm, Corrupted? How the fuck? What if i downloaded a video i got from like a website that posts videos you made on a console?
this is getting off topic... I suggest we discuss what is and isnt allowed in terms of recruitment in the recruitment squad thread.

EDIT: and Fardor did say that we would use powelly's settings... So for the next application we should. But as atlantic was already added to the members list, i think it would be mean to take him off just to count the other votes...
Last edited by EtherealDemise; Jun 3, 2010 at 01:49 AM.
Ethereal Demise means otherworldly death. Just so you know.
umm, Well...i have a weird suggestion but me and my friend were goofing around near FREAKING HUGE ANT HILLS....and he poured water on them and they survived so i pee'd on them....it worked, they died :3
Yes bored i did ask him, Main reason is because i haven't seen you recruiting anyone. So really i may just let him take your place, Im not trying to be a doushfag but really bro, your not recruiting at all.
Powelly quit the clan!?
ZOMG.

Yeah, don't shovel blame on to me when I'm just offering opinions and doing my job.

Kthx.
Then the video was corrupted in the download.

I don't see any other reason why it might not be working, other than user error.

Sawwy. ><