Toribash
I bought blitz instead of Yorick today.

Best 6300
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/tribun...e/49986/review
Look at the 4th game...
Gangplank 1/32/3... epic.... simply epic.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Fucking christ how often do you get to lose a 20 stack mejais game.

Like 70% of time

People like 1/14 teemo, 2/7 rammus, 1/10 maokai etc.etc. If I'm playing ap, I'm fucked, the only chance is if I have some hard ranged ad carry like caitlyn or vayne. Yesterday I somehow managed to carry a team with vayne [and this team was composed of the maokai and rammus I mentioned] but it was really fucking hard and I was premade with a good malzahar luckily.

By the way, did I mention I've recently nearly lost a game because my team didn't know that you have to destroy inhibitors before attacking nexus?

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
By the way, did I mention I've recently nearly lost a game because my team didn't know that you have to destroy inhibitors before attacking nexus?

They were pros..
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Like 70% of time

People like 1/14 teemo, 2/7 rammus, 1/10 maokai etc.etc. If I'm playing ap, I'm fucked, the only chance is if I have some hard ranged ad carry like caitlyn or vayne. Yesterday I somehow managed to carry a team with vayne [and this team was composed of the maokai and rammus I mentioned] but it was really fucking hard and I was premade with a good malzahar luckily.

I've played in games where we're leading 40/10 and no one apart from me knows how to push towers.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES