Toribash
wait a minute... Atlantic is actually threatening to be active for a tiny bit?! What is this sorcery? This defies the very nature of atlantic!
//i can probably do wednesday or friday at some time... unless i find myself with more to do than i expected...

also, grats on getting 2^10 posts NearlyDead
Threatening but not following through as usual, all bark and no bite >:)
im going in game now for a spell. jo notatlantic
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
I've read your comments.
I'll be available and playing in Toribash Multiplayer at friday afternoon (from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (GMT +1 (Summer Time))). I don't know how much of you will be available at that time but I'll be hanging out so just look for me whenever you got free time to play (simply type /sa hayz).
No chances for weekend sitting. Already occupied on the schedule with studying to do.

Anyway... yeah. That's pretty much it. I'll be leaving a post to inform when the friday sitting starts.
Hello.

I might be able to squeeze something in around then. Hopefully things don't show up, otherwise I'm down for some game on Friday.

Someone convert this shit to -5GMT idk what the hell +1 is
Last edited by Hacks; Oct 18, 2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: what the hell is a +1
Alright guys, I'm here to tell you that I have achieved peace and am joining the ranks
of the inactive. I played tb and went on the forums because of replays, mostly, and I've
sorta lost inspiration, gained frustration etc. I'll still be on, and I'm game for the funmods/
ingame thingy, just call me whenever, but other than that I won't be posting much
anymore.

Don't think this deserves the resignation/inactivity thread, but if it does, I'll move it or something.
wow that
sucked
It doesn't need to be in the resignation thread, we're all inactive, just post once like every couple days, or just random post like me. I'm not 'active' but I'm definitely not 'inactive' since I post once a day.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I might be able to squeeze something in around then. Hopefully things don't show up, otherwise I'm down for some game on Friday.

Someone convert this shit to -5GMT idk what the hell +1 is

08:00 AM - 10:00 AM (you better double check to make sure it's correct).

Still with the lazyness, huh?

Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
Alright guys, I'm here to tell you that I have achieved peace and am joining the ranks
of the inactive. I played tb and went on the forums because of replays, mostly, and I've
sorta lost inspiration, gained frustration etc. I'll still be on, and I'm game for the funmods/
ingame thingy, just call me whenever, but other than that I won't be posting much
anymore.

Don't think this deserves the resignation/inactivity thread, but if it does, I'll move it or something.

Welcome to the club.
Last edited by Hayz; Oct 18, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
08:00 AM - 10:00 AM (you better double check to make sure it's correct).

Still with the lazyness, huh?

If you plan on getting on during that time on friday, I'm going to be in college at that time. I will be able to get on around like 3: 30-4PM, -5gmt?
I think that's 10pm for you.
Quit and/or inactive sadly.
Castra semi quit and gave me his leadership, Notnoob is lurking somewhere, and Ostakex is being Ostakex(Which means he just doesn't get on toribash anymore, or hasn't in a long time)