Toribash
everyone's tb would break
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
can't, working on stuff :s

we'll play march break for sure though c:
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
pls, green hats don't have dignity
I like how long it takes just to get into a match at a betting server

I've been waiting for 2 hours and I haven't been at a game because people were nudging people.

And then they complain to me about they've been waiting for 30 minutes. (Someone seriously said that.)

Betting servers suck :|
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
But no one plays during a betting server, they bet :3
I almost sent the guy who does nudges 750 tc just so the nudge line would be after me :/
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
If you want to play some good aikido, just ask some guys there if they want to play and make a server. (make sure a good amount of people accept though)

Its a waste of time if you go to a betting server to play, but thats why its called a betting server after all