Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Kinda 4 or 5...

No = 3.
Yes = 2.

Anyhow, he's banned now, so we'll wait him till he get back from his ban.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
O: Patrick invite me to Asian , I would be proud to join it.

This may sound rude and All, but this is why we didn't get official. Sure there's another akido one, But THIS is the organization aspect.
All of the posts after this (Relating to it) are spam, none of them serve a decent purpose to the thread rather than "Activity". Activity doesn't mean just post, post, post, It means that you're on topic and talking about the topic with a lot of people joining in.

I dunno, My 2 cents.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
No problem oofun4.

Also, Cerezo have requested for that, so he's added.

Deak, really liked your avatar with that title.

Sainz: Because he annoyed me before and he banned me from posting in [Ethr] and all my friends are there so I hate him and he's in the enemies list.
Wanna be too? Or you want to stay my friend?

Oofun4: Well kinda added the in-game activity in the app. You can re-check it again.

Vily didn't post yet, so I should wait him till he post again and I'll see what I'll do about him.

You are brave to ask that question. But I prefer not to answer, because I'm not a big fan of Abdy too.

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Haha (;
I got kicked from reaper for bad behavior , I don't know , but it's good , because I can now rest from stress

So, you got kicked from Reaper and joined in a ''better'' clan? You can choice better, right?

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Kinda 4 or 5...

No = 3.
Yes = 2.

Anyhow, he's banned now, so we'll wait him till he get back from his ban.

I'm lost here, what guy we're talking about?
I bought kung fu beard, and still have 452k...
About to spend the rest on dual hand flames or a sexy ass wing flame set
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post

So, you got kicked from Reaper and joined in a ''better'' clan? You can choice better, right?

No , I mean the better for me , because when I was in reaper , I was trying my best to stay . Now since I got kicked , I can have a rest

About vili , he is auto-rejected , no we won't , he got banned for a month.... Not few days
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
Deak can i have some tc : D

Don't beg here , Im gona give you a warning .

But I still can post there in grim reaper clan , so I'm pretty happy with it now (:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
/off-topic
Omg... I slept 6 hours tonight... In before, I was sleeping like 10 hours but now... .-.

Also, the clan thing topic isn't what we should talk about here because this org is related to abd not clans... etc...

So let's continue with the topic i started.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jan 8, 2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Capitals...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █