Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow that's still a looooooong list...i dunno how people watch anime...i like it but theyre usually soo long..the only one i have completed is One Punch Man
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Well i no life a lot, i'll watch more anime and then try to make a full list! even the shitty ones i will try to include, any who how are you folks today?
Im great today mr bigdog!!
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Invade
hey guys how are you all? glad to see Luck is maintaing a nice actvity stand. hope all is well.
my favorite normal drink is sweet tea, spiked drink is coke, and my favorite alcoholic beverage are smirnoffs, fireball, bootlegers, vodka, everclear, jack daniels, mikes harder lemonade, green apples ale, and a few more but i dont feel like naming all of them.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Originally Posted by Posiden View Post
Invade
hey guys how are you all? glad to see Luck is maintaing a nice actvity stand. hope all is well.
my favorite normal drink is sweet tea, spiked drink is coke, and my favorite alcoholic beverage are smirnoffs, fireball, bootlegers, vodka, everclear, jack daniels, mikes harder lemonade, green apples ale, and a few more but i dont feel like naming all of them.

Well good choices, to many alcoholic beverages, how have you been posiden? thanks for stopping bye. <#3
no probelm bro any time. and yeah i know but ive layed off of them for a while :/ not the acohol kinda person anymore but if i was to start drinking again smirnoffs are the best hahahaha taste like mtn dew

lol im the 2100 post XD
Last edited by Posiden; May 5, 2016 at 01:51 AM.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

I'm good thanks bigdog sorry I haven't been as active as usual but life responsibilities have drastically increased since I've been home with work and trying to visit my gf ect. I should be on more this weekend I hope anyways xD hope all you guys are doing well